151

"Did you have sex with her?" Lauren asks after a little while of the two chit chatting about nothing much. "You can be honest. I- I mean I think I'd understand. It's not like you and-"

"Are you kidding me?" Camila says, interrupting the rambling, nervous girl next to her. "Of course not." 

Lauren let's out a sigh of relief. "Fuck.. whoa okay good. Yeah."

Camila smiles at the girl and places her arm around her waist. "I wouldn't do that.. you should know that.." 

"I- I know." Lauren says. "But like you said, you and I- we're- we're not like exclusive or anything and I just thought because Lucy can be quite- you know and I-"

"Lo, shhh.." Camila says, leaning in a little closer. Lauren shuts up and looks into Camila's eyes with her green ones. "We might not be.. exclusive now.." Camila says. "But I still would never sleep with Lucy.."

Lauren sighs in relief once more. "Okay." 

"Actually, If were being honest anyway. I'm going to see her new house tomorrow." She says then. "And I promise you, theres nothing going on between us." 

"Okay." Lauren repeats.

"How about you?"

"What about me?"

Camila rolls her eyes and slaps the girls arm. "You- do you like anyone? Or sleep with anyone or have you kissed-"

"No."

"Okay."