164

As she runs off the stage, her heart is beating so fast that she swears she'll have a heart-attack if she won't calm down soon. 

"You did so well!" Lisa says, petting her back as she sits down on one of the backstage couches. "You sounded great, looked great. This was all great." 

Camila nods and smiles before more staff members congratulate her on the performance. She feels amazing. This was her dream coming true, she'd just performed on live American television for millions of people.

"You did great, Chanch!" A familiar voice speaks up then, as Camila is just kinda staring off into nothingness, numb by all the feelings she's having. It's Dinah who had spoken up, who now sits down next to her, shaking her arms as she does so. "Fuck, that was amazing!" 

Camila smiles as she's stirred awake by her best friend slightly. "Thanks Cheech.." She breaths out, still slightly out of breath. "It felt quite amazing. I just can't really believe it right now." 

"Well look," Dinah says, reaching for her phone in her purse. "You just did that." She says, showing the 21 year old brown haired singer a picture.

" She says, showing the 21 year old brown haired singer a picture

"You just did that, Mila. That is amazing." Dinah says, making Camila smile as she stares at the photo. It is amazing. 

Camila feels like she's flying honestly. Never in her life had she expected this to happen and now here she was, releasing her album on live tv.

"I gotta go now." She breathes out before snatching her phone from Dinah, who nodded.

Lauren had send her a text.

Lauren: YOU DID GREAT CAMZ!!!

Camila smiles at her phone before she's playfully pushed by Dinah, who's grinning at her. "It's disgusting how much you like that girl."

"Shut up." Camila says as she types a message back to the green eyed Latina.

Camila: THANKS! Ill see you in like 30 min

Lauren: I'll be waiting here :)