76

"This was the worst idea ever." Camila spits at her friend as they rush through the empty hallways of the school. Luckily another band was playing right now so that the hallways would be quite calm. "Like bringing her to the school is the worst idea ever."

"She wanted to." Dinah says, defending herself. "It was her own idea."

Camila sighs. "You helped her though, dumbass." She pulls her friend through the hallway by her arm.

They rush through the hallways before finally finding the library and running in. It's a huge place and it appears pretty empty, since it's a Saturday and not many student would spend there spare time there.

"Lauren?" Camila whisper-screams through the huge space. Theres no reply.

"You sure she's here?"

Dinah nods before rushing to search for the girl. "God, we gotta get her out of this school." Camila breathes out, starting to search for the girl behind several book cases.

"You take the left wing!" Dinah shouts while she's already looking through the other side.

Camila nods, mostly to herself, and starts running throughout all the alleys created by the bookcases. She reaches the last lane, and notices someone sitting in the corner, close to the window.