143

Camila reached the now slightly familiar building and quickly parked her car in the most nearby empty spot. She then flew out of her car and rushed towards the gate the annoying guard was standing beside.

"Good afternoon, miss C-"

"I'm in a hurry." Camila replied hastily. She was aware of the fact that she'd sounded bitchy however and cleared her throat awkwardly when the guard looked at her with his two brown eyes. "I- I'm sorry.. I'm a little late and I don't want- L-Lauren to think I forgot her."

The guard nods and even smiles then, which Camila finds extremely odd. She'd never seen the grumpy old man smile before.

"She's already waiting for you." He says as he hands the girl the papers back that she'd just handed him.

"O-oh thanks." She replies quickly before brushing past him and making her way to the entrance of the building. She knew she would still have to retrieve a visitors pass from the front desk before she would be allowed in. She greets the woman behind the desk then, just like she had done last week, and she asks if she's still in time for the 4 till 6 time slot.

The woman let's out a chuckle, which again, Camila finds pretty odd. "Oh honey, I think you're in for a surprise." The middle aged lady told her, which confused her even more.

"W-what?" She wonders out loud, making the woman chuckle even more. Somebody behind the woman shuffled to the side then, revealing herself with a big yet shy grin on her face.

"Hi Camz."