74

They're almost through the first song and Camila smiles when noticing the huge applause she was getting after she'd sang the last words.

She was surprised how many people sang along when the last chorus was played. "Thank you!" She says enthusiastically her nerves having lessened immensely. She notices how Dinah stands front row, hands in the air as she cheers.

"This next song is a song I wrote together with some people from the band and it's about someone I like a little more than I'd expected and-" She stops talking in the middle of her sentence as a certain pair of green eyes stair at her from the back of the huge cafeteria. "I- uhmm- so.." She mumbles before the bass player starts the first notes of the song and she is snapped out of her daze. "This song is called Oh My God." She says just seconds before singing her first notes.

She dances the routine she and another background singer of the band had invented and sings all the notes she wants to. "Oh my god, you look good today." She sings. She tries avoiding Lauren, who is smirking at her from the back of the room.

The girl is leaning against the wall and has her arms crossed, some sunglasses on her nose and a black cap on her head. She looks like an undercover agent and Camila wonders how long it will take before she gets discovered.

Her eyes avert to Dinah, who's smirking at her and points to the back of the room while raising her eyebrows. Camila rolls her eyes before the second chorus comes around. "Pull up, pull up, pull up, straight from Tokyo.." She sings, rolling her hips as her gaze scans over the crowd, which is dancing. Even the teachers are dancing she notices and she smiles.

The song eventually ends and the next song starts right after that. Lauren is still smirking at her from the back of the room and she can't help but look over from time to time, which causes her to mess up her lyrics sometimes.

She does her guitar solo, together with Shawn and finds herself enjoying every single moment of their performance.

"YOU WERE SO GREAT!" Shawn shouts as they jump off the stage and behind the curtains. "Oh my god, Camila.." He says before hugging her tightly. She laughs and hugs her friend back.

"You were great too." She says. She steps back and jumps up then. "You all were."

All seven members of the band smile and jump up together. "Oh my god, when is the next show? Im so pumped?" Ashlee, a base and guitar player says.

"Fuck, I hope soon." Shawn says, ruffling up Camila's hair. "What was that with the stuttering before the second song, Mila?" Ashlee asks then, smiling at the brown eyed latina.

"Ha." She laughs awkwardly, running a hand through her messy hair. "I told you about this girl I text with right?"

"IS THE OMG GIRL HERE?" Ashlee shouts excitedly. The rest of the band smiles as Camila nods.