120

"Ma'am, I'm really sorry but-"

"Sir, you don't understand, she's the- she's really good friends with Lauren Jauregui and she-" Dinah starts, before she's being interrupted by the man once again.

"Lady, I cannot let you through. End of story." The man says then, his patience clearly running out as he speaks to both girls standing in front of the gates of Lauren's rehabilitations centre. "So if you wouldn't mind stepping away from the gate, then please do so please."

"But sir.." Dinah tries once more, but Camila pulls at her arm. "Never mind Cheech.." She breathes out. "He clearly doesn't care."

Dinah scoffs and turns to the guard. "Have a great shift." She shoots at him before turning around and walking back to their car. The both climb in again, Dinah behind the wheel and Camila in the passengers seat. She pulls her phone out of her pocket and stares at it's black screen. Somehow she was expecting the green eyed superstar to text her, even though she didn't even have her phone.

"I don't really know what we can do now Mila.." Dinah mutters, staring at the empty, dark street in front of them. They had driven more than an hour to get here and now they'd have to drive back without any results.

Camila sighs. "I just want to know if she's okay.."

"I know.."

"I'll try to call her again."

"Mila, she won't pick-"

"Hello this is Lauren, call back later if you wanna reach me."

"Ughhh.." Camila breathes out. "FUCK!" She throws her phone back on her lap and crosses her arms. "Let's go back home then."