48

"You didn't tell me you were drunk."

"You didn't ask." Camila giggles as she stumbles against the wall.

"You're unbelievable." Lauren smiles, supporting the tiny, drunk girl by holding onto her arm.

"Your eyes are unbelievable."

"Ew, cheesy.."

"Hey be nice. I'm being nice." Camila comments, her eyes hanging slightly. "Do you have any food."

"How did you even get this drunk?" Lauren wonders, guiding the brown eyed girl into her living room.

"I don't know. Dinah and I were at this club and we just danced and took shots and yeah, danced more." Camila mumbles as she plops down onto Lauren's comfortable, leather couch.

"I still have some pizza leftovers.." Lauren comments then. Camila jumps up then.

"Are you for real?!" She shouts. "Pizza?!"

Lauren can't contain her giggle and nods. "Yeah but it's cold though."

"Pizza is pizza." Camila says, the biggest grin on her face.

"Okay stay right here."

Camila nods and sits down on the couch again. Lauren makes her way to the kitchen and opens the fridge when she's there, looking for the few slices of pepperoni pizza that she'd saved for later.

Not much later she returns to the living room to find that it's completely empty.

"Camila?"

"Camz?"

She sets the pizzaplate down onto the table and starts making her way through the house.

"Camila where are you!"