157

Camila runs inside Lauren's house without giving her a hug, she has a bunch of papers in her hand and a cd-case.

"Fuck okay I got the album. I got the fucking album. It's done." She says as she smacks the plastic case onto the marble table in the kitchen.

Lauren stares at the cover with her mouth hanging open

Lauren stares at the cover with her mouth hanging open. "Whoa." She mumbles, tracing over the plastic with her fingertips. "It looks amazing." She says, hugging Camila from the side as she kisses the top of her head, smelling her scent and closing her eyes momentarily.

"It's coming out in four days."

"Four days?!" Lauren stammers. "You finished an album in like two months and it comes out in only four days. What the fuck, this shit has to be good."

Camila smiles. "I hope you think it is." She says before snatching the case off the table and walking over to Lauren's huge music installation system.

---

They listened to the whole thing and Lauren had her eyes closed the whole time. When the last song ends, she opens them again and sits up on the couch she'd been laying on.

"Camila.." She mutters. "It's.. amazing!" She says as she jumps up from the couch and onto Camila, who was sitting in a chair, holding onto her own legs as she watched Lauren nervously. "It's great. The sound, the message, your vocals, the music. Everything is so Camila. It's so you Camz."

"You like it?" Camila asks from beneath Lauren, who is practically laying on top of her.

"I love it." She confirms, smiling when getting off the small girl and the chair. She bends down to kiss Camila's cheek. "It's going to be huge."

---