79

"No one here." Dinah hisses towards Lauren and Camila, who are hiding behind a set of lockers.

Lauren nods and rushes over towards her. She's in her undercover outfit again, sunglasses and cap.

"Shit." Camila whispers as she makes her way towards the other girls. "Fuck, shit, no.." She hisses when she sees who's coming in their direction.

Lauren and Dinah are ducking behind some other lockers still when Shawn comes walking towards Camila as she's standing in the middle of the hallway.

"Mila!" He calls out, a huge grin on his face. He runs towards the brown eyed girl, who sends the other two a stressed stare. "You left so quickly after the show, are you okay? Did you have fun?"

Camila averts her gaze to the guy and nods with a smile on her face. She did have fun on stage but had other things on her mind right now, for example getting a superstar out of her school building. "Yeah it was fun." She replies shortly before looking back at Dinah and Lauren, who were still hiding.

"Good! Me too." Shawn replies casually, one hand in his pocket. He had his guitar on his back in a large bag. "Told you so." He says then, touching Camila's shoulder playfully. Camila smiles before nodding once more. "Yep." She says, quite awkwardly.

"So Camila, actually I was wondering.." Shawn starts, fidgeting with the hem of his shirt. "If you'd like to ehmm.. like.. go out on a date with me."