89

Morning came soon. Sooner than both girls had expected and hoped for. Lauren's alarm was blaring through the room as the lights automatically switched on, fancy as it all was.

"Shit.." Lauren mumbles sleepily as the girl next to her, was hiding for the bright lights, underneath the covers.

The famous singer gets up out of bed and quickly turns the lights off. "Camz, I'm gonna get ready. I'll be back here in a few to say goodbye, yeah?" She whispers softly before placing a kiss on the girl's cheek and walking off towards the bathroom.

She had the biggest smile on her face as she looked into the bathroom mirror. You could see she was tired by the circles underneath her eyes but she didn't care. She jumps in the shower, giving herself five minutes to wake up underneath the warm water before she dries herself off, brushes her teeth, applies some make-up so that she wouldn't look like a zombie when landing in Amsterdam later that day and then she walked right out of the bathroom again.

When she walked back into her bedroom, Camila was still in the exact spot where she'd left her, not having moved even an inch. She smiled at the cute girl, who was laying in her bed comfortable, while walking over to her walk in closet, a towel wrapped tightly around her body.

She chooses a simple grey shirt with some ripped skinny jeans before getting dressed quickly, in the huge closet itself and walking back into the room when she's done. Camila is now sprawled out on the bed on her back, almost taking all the space.

Lauren giggles and walks over to the cute girl she's grown so attached to. "I'm gonna miss you." She whispers, expecting the girl to still be asleep.

"Mhmmm... I'll miss you too.." Camila mumbles, her hand reaching up and touching a random part of Lauren's face. Lauren laughs and brushes a few strands of hair out of the girl's face.

"I have to go, Camz.." She says softly, not wanting to go at all but since her plane was leaving in less than two hours, she had to get over to the airport.

"Can't I come with you?" Camila asks, her eyes still closed as she was now frowning.

"Nah, sorry babe. You have classes to attend and it's only 8 days and I'll be back okay?" Lauren tells her softly, stroking her cheek with her thumb as she speaks.

"I like it when you call me babe." Camila says as she smiles lazily and slowly opens her eyes. "And I liked last night." She adds, staring in Lauren's direction. The sun had started to rise up and so an orange like light filled the room. Her expression suddenly changes to worried then, when she realises that Lauren might not feel the same.

The green eyed girl notices the stress in the smaller girl's body though and smiles before leaning down to kiss her cheek. "I did too."

A smile is back on Camila's face as she suddenly grabs Lauren's shoulders and pulls her towards her, making her fall right on top of her. "Hey!" Lauren calls out, falling right onto the sleepy girl in bed, who giggles and holds onto her tightly.

"I won't let you leave."

Lauren groans, a smile on her face however, as her face is buried in the mattress. "Camziiii..." She wines. "I gotta go."

Camila sighs dramatically. "Okaaaayy.."

"But I'll see you in eight days okay?"

Camila pouts. "I'll miss you though."

"So attached to me, aren't ya?"

"Well you are my celebrity crush after all." Camila retorts quickly

"Oh is that so?" Lauren asks, to which the girl nods quickly. "Then this must be a dream come true for you." She says before leaning down and placing a quick peck on the girl's lips before pulling away.

"See you in eight days, babe." She says before waving at Camila one more time, who waves back, cheeks red and her heart beating strongly in her chest.

----

A/N

Hey you guys!! I hope you like this story so far. If you're into Camren, there's a new story I wrote and it's called 'UNDERCOVER'. You can find it on my profile. Enjoyyy and thanks!! :)

x