172

It had all gone quite fast. Camila had innocently started tracing patterns on Lauren's bare leg while they laid on the blanket, underneath the moonlit sky. It was quite a romantic situation. One right out of Camila's dreams. But then Lauren had decided to start kissing Camila's neck. That's how it all started.

"Hmmm.." Camila breaths out, her heartbeat ringing in her ears as Lauren had laid down on top of her once again. She hadn't meant to make any sounds, but she couldn't contain the small moans and whimpers that wanted to come out of her mouth whenever Lauren's neck kissed that specific part of her neck or when her fingertips traced over her bra.

She heard Lauren snicker against the skin of her neck and opened her eyes then, dedicated to make her feel what she was feeling, so she would shut up and stop laughing at her. "Hey.." Lauren mumbled when Camila suddenly pushed her to the side and turned them around. Now she was the one laying on top of a confused looking Jauregui.

"Stop laughing at me." She said against Lauren's eager lips, which curled up slightly before Camila planted hers on them again. She slowly moved the tip of her tongue over the other girl's lips, feeling how Lauren's hands kinda stiffened on her back while she did so. She smiled and then moved down to the older girl's neck and started sucking and licking softly, making the green eyed singer squirm underneath her while she placed one of her legs between hers.

"Camz.." Lauren muttered from beneath her. "No.. marks.. please.."

Camila moved up again slightly, taking the opportunity to push her leg in between hers just a little firmer. "Not where they can see them." She whispers in her ear before moving down again, towards her chest. Lauren's eyes widened when hearing the tone of Camila's voice, never having heard it so low and raspy before, filled with lust.

"Fuck.." She mumbled, making Camila smile against her skin. The brown eyed girl had now moved Lauren's dress down slightly and placed her lips next to her bra, sucking on her skin and creating a hickey for sure. Camila moved her head up again then, and looked down, appreciating her own work, which was a purple spot on the top of Lauren's left breast.

Lauren stared at Camila's face then, a smile on her face when realising that this was reality now. This was real. This was them.

"Are you okay?" Camila wonders, looking down at Lauren's dreamy face.

"O-oh yeah, I'm- I'm fine, I'm great." She replied, smiling at the gorgeous girl on top of her before placing one of her hands on the back of her neck and pulling her in for a kiss again.