46

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME LAUREN FUCKING JAUREGUI WOULD BE IN OUR ROOM HAVING SEX WITH YOU BEFORE I BARGED IN LIKE SOME KIND OF DUMB INNOCENT LABRADOR DOG?!"

Camila giggles as her friend storms out of the bathroom with furrowed eyebrows. "I haven't seen you all week." She simply states. "And we weren't having sex, DJ."

"WELL IT LOOKED LIKE IT." Dinah says, crossing her arms.

"She was tickling me, I- I was tickling her." Camila says, sitting down on her bed as Dinah makes her way over to her.

"How many times have you met now?" Dinah wonders, sitting down next to her friend.

"This was the second time."

Dinah let's out a laugh. "This is insane."

Camila laughs at her friend and nods. "Yeah it is."

"You're fucking Lauren Jauregui.."

"We're not- I- we did not have sex, Dinah."

"Sure.." Dinah says, her eyes shining in their shared room.

"How was it at your parents'?"

"Fine, I had free food and some company." Dinah shrugs. "Was fine. DON'T DISTRACT ME THOUGH, YOURE FUCKING LAUREN JAUREGUI!"

"I'M NOT FUCKING- Oh my god Dinah." Camila sighs, turning around and laying down onto her bed before grabbing her phone.

Camila: Dinah keeps saying that we had sex and she won't stop

Lauren: I meannnn

Lauren: I could turn around and come back to your place and we could.. you know 😏

Camila throws her phone onto the mattress and her hands fly up to her cheeks, which are burning. A second later her phone buzzes again.

Lauren: HAHAHHAH

Lauren: You totally freaked out

Lauren: I was only joking ;)