183

Lauren had butterflies swirling through her stomach as she exited the black SUV she had been driven to the airport with.

"Are you sure you don't wanna wait in the car?" One of her security guards asked.

"I'm sure." She replied, wanting to be able to hug Camila when she'd walk out of the airport instead of secretly in the car. Nothing wrong with a hug, right?

"But what if management-"

"I don't give a fuck, George." She said, getting out of the car smoothly. It was hot in Miami, mid summer, and she was wearing a dress she knew Camila would like. She hoped that not a lot of people would recognise her, seeing that she hasn't really been in the media for a few months now, with her rehab and all.

What she didn't expect however, is the whole line of Camila Cabello fans waiting outside the airport gates, holding up signs and waving at her as she walked towards the entrance. "Shit.." She cursed underneath her breath, already regretting that she hadn't at least thought of some sunglasses or anything to hide her identity.

"LOOK!" One of the ecstatic girls shouts loudly. "I'TS LAUREN JAUREGUI!"

A bunch of people began to scream and Lauren was happy she'd asked for both her bodyguards, George and William to come with her. She took some photos with some fans before walking into the airport. "ARE YOU HERE FOR CAMILA?!" A few of the fans screamed at her, to which she didnt answer.

She also noticed the amount of paparazzi photographers that had gathered around the airport, waiting for Camila to arrive. Lauren hadn't realised her girlfriend would already have such a great impact on the music world. Now this suddenly seemed like a very bad idea. If she would've known this beforehand, she would never have come here in the first place. But she couldn't just turn around now.

"HOW WAS REHAB, LAUREN?!" One of the photographers asked. "Keeping your nose clean now?" She heard one of them chuckle. She wanted to turn around and get angry at him, but decided to take a deep breath and entered the airport, needing to find a place to hide, until Camila would arrive.

----

Camila arrived about ten minutes later. Lauren immediately spotted her from across the hall. Her girlfriend was wearing some blue faded jeans and a fancy looking fake faux jacket. Way too warm for the Miami temperatures but probably what the paparazzi wants to see anyway. Fashion. And she looked great.

"Babe!" She blurts out, immediately hoping that no one outside the airport had heard her. Luckily there was a wall of windows separating her from the fans and paparazzi. Camila's head snapped in her direction and a huge smile spread over her face. "Lo!" She called out, sprinting towards her to give her a tight hug.

"I've missed you so much.." She whispers into the green eyed girl's ear while holding onto her tightly for a few seconds longer than casual friends would do. At the moment, she didn't really care though.

"Let's go." A woman says then. Interrupting Lauren and Camila's moment.

Lauren didn't know the woman who was standing behind Camila, ordering for them to walk towards the exit, where the fans would be. "A moment please." Camila says to the woman, who raised one eyebrow arrogantly before nodding.

"This is for you." Camila smiled, holding out a pluche tiger for Lauren. "I adopted her for you."

"Oh my god, Camz.." Lauren said, taking the Lion King inspired animal in her hands. "That's my favourite character  from-"

"Your favourite Disney movie, I know." Camila smiles, nodding.

"Thank you so much." Lauren says, hugging the other girl once more. "I so wish I could kiss you right now." She whispers into her ear before the unknown woman clears her throat and yet again orders them to move along again.

"My car is parked out in front." Lauren says, pointing at her two bodyguards, who are keeping a neat distance from her.

"Miss Cabello has her own ride home." The woman tells her then, her voice stern and serious.

Camila shrugs at Lauren's questioning look. "She want's me to-"

"Oh come on babe, you can just come home with me in my car, right?"

"We should go to the car, now." The woman says.

"We'll walk out together and then we'll get in seperate cars okay? I'll see you at your place." Camila says, as if she knew this was going to happen.

Lauren takes a deep breath but then nods anyway. "Fine." She says, putting on a fake smile before turning around and walking out of the airport together with Camila, blinded by camera flashes and deafened by the fans screaming out both of their names.

When Camila and her have spent some times with the fans, they go their separate ways and leave in two different cars.