173

Camila's hands were tangled in Lauren's hair and Lauren's hands were placed on the other girl's bare butt, underneath her black dress. They had been making out on the picnic blanket for about an hour now and couldn't get enough of each other.

It was all so new and so exciting for both girls, that they'd kinda forgotten their names were recognised in almost every country in the world and that loads of people would pay a shit ton of money for a picture of them making out on the beach, half naked.

Camila's tongue was dancing around Lauren's nipple slowly and sensually, it drove the green eyed girl crazy. She had unhooked her bra after Camila had been toying around with it for too long, she just couldn't handle it anymore. Camila, on the other hand, seemed to literally be the word 'tease'. She loved how Lauren's impatient groans and moans made their way into her ears and how the slightly older girl's nails would lightly scratch over the surface of her skin whenever she took a little longer than she really wanted.

And so she slowly let her tongue circle around the green eyed girl's nipple, while feeling how Lauren's hands ran over her bare back underneath her dress, and squeezed her butt every now and then. "Fuck, Camila.." Lauren whimpers, to which Camila smiles. Who would've thought she'd be down by the sea, on a cliff, publicly, heavily making out with the girl of her dreams.

'Publicly' She thinks to herself then, leaning back and moving away from the green eyed beauty underneath her. She takes a few seconds to appreciate of a semi-naked Lauren Jauregui laying underneath her, before she neatly moves up the girl's blue dress again and rolls off her.

"C-Camz, are you okay? Did I like- go to far or-"

Camila smiles, pulls her own dress over her ass again correctly, and kisses the now once again nervous looking Lauren's cheek. "I think that was enough action for- for this place.."

"This place? How do you mean this-" Lauren mumbles, a hand placed on Camila's cheek as she seems to get it now. "Ah, you mean in public." She smiles. "Got it." She smoothly sits up, adjusts her bra and her dress, and gets up on her feet. "Let's go home."

Camila laughs and stares up at her girlfriend. "Dedicated." She says, slowly making her way up on her feet as well.

"You're the biggest tease ever, Camila Cabello. Come on.. please.." Lauren practically begs, taking Camila's hand in hers and already starting to make her way back to the car.

"But.. the stuff.." Camila says, pointing at the leftovers, the basket and the blanket.

"I'll ask someone to pick it up.." Lauren says, shrugging her shoulders before she turns around to face Camila.

"But there is still some carrot cake lef-"

"Camz.. please.." Lauren whispers into the brown eyed girl's ear seductively. "I've.. we- we've waited for a long time.. I'm running low on patience. I want you."

Camila's cheeks flush red when the other girl says the last sentence. She nods, kisses Lauren's lips passionately for a few seconds and let's go of her hand, rushing towards the car. "Come on, slow-turtle."

Lauren stares at her in awe, before nodding and following her.