132

"L-Lo.." Camila mumbles, laying on her side next to the now hysterically crying girl. "What is going on?"

Lauren keeps on crying, sobbing even, and wipes her eyes with the sleeves of her shirt. "I-I-" She stutters breathlessly. "I haven't been this happy in such a long time." She says eventually.

Camila's worried look turns into a grin and she climbs on top of the green eyed girl while both girls still lay onto the floor. "Oh my fucking god, you weirdo. I thought something bad was going on." She says. "But that's really good to hear."

"You're good to hear." Lauren counters smoothly from underneath Camila, who is now sweetly wiping her tears away with the tips of her fingers. 

Camila laughs. "Stop being smooth and flirty, Jauregui."

The green eyed singer shrugs before taking Camila's face in both her hands. "I could kiss you right now. That's how happy I am."

Camila smirks down at the girl. "Could't you always kiss me tho?" 

A loud laugh escapes Lauren's throat as Camila gets off her. "True, let's go."

"Oh wouldn't you want that." Camila smiles, sticking her hand out to pull Lauren off the floor when she had stood up. 

Lauren grabs her hand and smirks at the other girl when being pulled off the ground and she smoothly wraps her arms around Camila's neck. "I mean we could just make both of our dreams come true, you know?" She says in a low, husky voice.

Camila rolls her eyes as she feels her cheeks grow warm. "Some other time maybe, green eyes." 

Lauren scoffs and rolls her eyes as well. "Ha, maybe?" 

"Anyway!" Camila says loudly. "It's great to see you." 

Lauren laughs as she steps away from the other girl slightly and takes her hand in hers instead. "Let me show you around my amazing home."