185

"Look, this does look quite cute."

"Cute, best friends

"Cute, best friends." Lauren comments dryly, her head laying on Camila's shoulder as she holds up her phone for her to see the picture of them at the airport.

"Lauren.." Camila sighs. The two of them are laying in bed, the sheets covering their bare bodies. "Please.."

Lauren rolls her eyes but then presses a kiss onto her girlfriend's cheek. "Sorry." She says. "I- I just don't like this.. situation."

"Me neither." Camila admits. "But we can do it, right?"

"Of course." Lauren replies, smelling the scent of Camila's familiar shampoo. "But I don't like it. It feels like another obstacle, you know?"

"Yeah, it kinda does, huh?"

Lauren nods and lays her head back down on Camila's shoulder as they're sitting up in bed, leaning against the headboard, staring at the photo on Camila's phone.

"For how long can you stay?"

"Two days."

Lauren smiles. "Well it's better than one." She says, already dreading the moment she'll have to miss her beautiful girlfriend again. "Where will you be heading to?"

"London."

"London?" Lauren asks. "Already going oversees?"

"Yeah, Matthew is from there, they told me." Camila says, sounding a little fearful.

"Oh." Lauren replies. "Great."

(A/N
Hey guys! Believe it or not, we're nearing the end of this story. So from today on, i'll post a chapter every day until we come to number 199, which will be the last one. Thanks for reading and the commenting and voting and such x)