176

Lauren is smiling widely when rolling onto her side, off of her girlfriend, who is following her every move with her eyes. "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Where do you think you're going?" 

Lauren giggles, rolling her eyes while noticing how Camila is climbing on top of her, still sweaty from her climax. "Did I tell you that I love you already?" The brown eyed girl asks sweetly, before bending down to kiss her girlfriend's lips. 

"I love you too, idiot." Lauren smiles. Her smile disappears however when her mouth is opened wide, caused by Camila's fingers moving over her most sensitive spot. She let's out an involuntary whimper and bites her lip. 

Camila smiles and softly moves her fingers over the other girl's wet center, teasing her, before moving down to her neck and moving her tongue over her skin. She moves down towards Lauren's collarbones, breasts, nipples, stomach, thighs, and then hovers over her center for a while. 

"S-stop teasing me, Camz.." Lauren moans as Camila moves her fingers over her clit softly, while laying between her legs. Camila bends down then and moves her tongue softly over the other girl's center. She's soft at first, but then starts moving her tongue in a skilful, faster manner.

"D-da-that feels- whoa.." Lauren moans, out of breath by what her girlfriend is doing to her. Camila smiles against the other girl's core before also moving one of her hands up to Lauren's center and plunging two fingers into the wet pool that had gathered between her legs. The green eyed girl's hips buckle upwards at this while Camila's tongue still skilfully slides over her clit. 

"F-faster.." Lauren orders her. She's happy to oblige and moves her fingers faster, as well as her tongue. Her girlfriend's breathing quickens as one of her hands move towards the top of Camila's head, pushing her onto her center quite roughly, her fist filled with the brunettes hair. 

Camila let's out a moan herself, loving this new, dominant side of her girlfriend already. It doesn't take long before Lauren's body begins to shake and she comes undone. Loud moans fill the room, of both her and Camila, who's enjoying her task all too much. 

She eventually climbs upwards again, when Lauren's body had relaxed once more. "You taste fucking great. Whoa, I don't think I ever-" Camila is interrupted by Lauren, who kisses her lips roughly, holding her against her bare, sweaty body tightly. 

"You- whoa- I- I didn't know you were-"

"Good at that?" Camila smirks, laying down onto her side while wiping a strand of Lauren's hair out of her face delicately. 

"So good at that." Lauren says, smiling widely at her girlfriend