178

"What?" Lucy wonders, leaning against the kitchen counter, which Lauren can see all the way from her living-room.

"Its fine that you crash here but could you at least walk around in decent clothing while you're here?" Lauren asks, rolling her eyes. "What if Camila thinks we're-"

"Fucking again?" Lucy finishes her sentence before turning around to open the fridge, showing her butt. "I mean I wish." She says. "But Mila and you are way too in love."

A smile appears on Lauren's face when hearing those words leave the famous model's mouth. "Thanks? I guess." She mumbles, grabbing her bowl of cereal and taking a bite before Lucy takes a plate of sushi out of the fridge and walks into the room, making her way back up to the guest room upstairs.

"When is the construction work done?" Lauren asks when her friend is standing in the middle of the room in just her underwear.

"They promised me tomorrow." She shrugs.

"We'll you have until Monday. That's two days, until Camz is back."

A grin appears on the model's face. "Oh am I your dirty little secret now?"

Lauren doesn't get the chance to respond before the bell rings and Lucy practically sprints towards the front door, plate filled with sushi still in her hand. "I'll get it!" She calls out, much to Lauren's annoyance. The green eyed singer jumps off the couch, mouth still filled with milk and cereal when the model had already opened the door.

"What the fuck?" A very confused Dinah Jane Hansen says, standing in front of Lauren's mansion.