58

"Lauren?"

"Mhm?" The famous singer's raspy voice replies.

"Why are you so quiet now?"

"I- I don't really know what to say." She replies honestly.

"Hmm." Camila hums, laying down in her bed and imagining the green eyed girl would just be in her room. "When will you be back here?"

Lauren sighs deeply. "You sure you wanna know?"

"Yes.." Camila replies, uncertain.

"In a little over three weeks."

Camila sits up in bed. "What?!"

"Yeah they want me to do an Asia tour as we-"

"And you agreed to that?!" Camila stammers.

"Y- well yes I thought you needed space and I didnt have anything else planned in the US for now.. so I figured I'd just-"

"Oh my god.. but this is too much space.." Camila sighs dramatically, looking up to her poster wall. "Fuck.."

"S-sorry Camz but that's kinda how it.. how it goes.."

Camila lets out a deep breath. "I know.. I just miss you."

"I miss your lips against mine." Lauren blurts out then.

An awkward silence then settles between them. "I ehmm.. I'm going to sleep.." Lauren says, clearing her throat as Camila's hand is clasped in front of her own mouth. She had been worrying about that god damn kiss for so long, and Lauren might've actually liked it?!

"G-goodnight Camz." Lauren says before the line goes dead and Camila is met with complete silence.