110

They bump into several things as they're on their way to the bedroom. Lucy snickers as she is just in time to catch an old looking vase that she'd gotten from her grandma for her birthday once. "Look out, you idiot." She mumbles into Lauren's mouth between the sloppy kisses that they share.

"Shhh.." Lauren says, her droopy eyelids halfopen as she looks into Lucy's brown eyes and puts a hand in front of her lips. "Ss-top talking.." She slurs before placing her lips back on the models'.

Lucy giggles as they continue on their venture towards the bedroom, where she knew what they'd be doing for the rest of the night. "L-lauren, you're like, licking half my face off.." She mumbles, pushing the green eyed girl away slightly.

"You never complain when I'm licking other things." Lauren counters, to which Lucy starts laughing while opening up her bedroom door. The two of them started having this kind of 'relationship' about a month after Lauren and Camila had spoken for the last time.

She met up with Lucy, since the girl had put her phone number in her phone and she was feeling lonely. It had been a friends with benefits kinda thing, but Lauren knew and felt that deep down, Lucy actually wanted more that to be just friends.

They eventually end up in the bed, which is special, since both girls are extremely intoxicated by al kinds of influences. Lauren sits on top of the other girl while her lips are still placed on hers. The world around her starts spinning as she lays down on top of her however, and she knows it's no side effect of love or lust, but a side effect of all the drugs and alcohol she'd been consuming.

"Fuck.. I need a line." She groans, rolling off the other girl and sitting up.

"Another one?"

"Yeah Luce, the whole room is spinning.."

"Maybe just.. take a little less of that other shit then.." Lucy says, sitting down next to the famous singer, who fishes a bag filled with white powder out of the pocket of her jeans.

"I can take care of myself." Is all she says before kneeling down beside the bedside table, neatly laying down a line of cocaine and sniffing it op her nose using a hundred dollar bill that she'd randomly had in her pocket as well.

"I- I'm sorry.." Lucy says then. "I'm just worried 'bout you sometimes."

Lauren rolls her eyes, suddenly the world was much clearer again and she could see. "I know, I know. Don't be. I got my annoying ass manager to do that." She says before getting up and pushing the girl down on the bed again. "Now where were we?"