198

"You-you're sure about this though?" Camila says as she lays on top of her girlfriend. They had been making out for a while but her worries just wouldn't leave her head.

Lauren smiles up at Camila and nods. "I know it'll be very fucking difficult but I can at least tour through the USA with you, in the bus and then we'll see what we do after."

"You do realise that you'll have to disappear from the public eye and practically everyone you know, for over three months?" Camila asks, bewildered by her girlfriend's plan.

"Y-yeah. Nothing I haven't done before." She smiles.

"Rehab doesn't count, dumbass." Camila says, slapping the girl's arm. "I'm serious. You'd want this?"

"Yeah." Lauren smiles shyly.

The brunette blinks a few times before finally nodding, a small grin on her face. "Okay." She says. "Let's make it happen."

A huge smile then takes over Lauren's face before she pulls her girlfriend in for a passionate kiss. Their lips mesh together as their hands roam over one-another's body. "You do realise we'll have to live in a bus together for three months, right?" Camila asks in between kisses, to which Lauren snickers.

"More time for this kinda stuff." She says before squeezing the other girl's butt.