75

"What are you waiting for, dumbass." Another voice says. Camila turns around to find a grinning Dinah stand behind her. "She's waiting for you."

"DJ." Camila breathes out happily before running towards her and throwing her arms around her.

"Mila, you did so great." Dinah breathes out as she holds her best friend tightly. "Everyone was shook."

"Me too." Camila says, letting go of her friend and smiling widely at her.

Dinah laughs and grabs Camila's shoulders. "Lauser is here, you do realize that, right?"

Camila's eyes widen. "Oh shit, fuck, shit, yeah fuck. Where is she?" She asks her best friend, who starts laughing.

"You have no idea how much we texted the last couple of days." She says.

"Oh my god. You were acting secretive." Camila says then. "DJ, where is she?!"

"In the library."

"The library?"

"The library."

"Okay but why the li-"

"We needed a quiet space where she wouldn't be recognized okay?"

"And you chose the lib-"

"Shut up Cheechee. Just go see her."

Camila laughs and nods. "Yeah, yes."

"Camila, wait." Shawn says then, putting a hand on her shoulder as she was already making her way out.

"Shawn, I-"

"Lauren Jauregui is in the school. They spotted her here, isn't she like your biggest idol?" He says quickly.

Camila's eyes avert to Dinah quickly, who has a stressed expression on her face now. "Oh- okay. I sh-"

"Look." Shawn says, pushing his phone in Camila's face.

"I- I should go

"I- I should go." Camila breathes out, her eyes on the picture before she gives Dinah another pointed look. 'Bad idea', she mouths to the girl. Who's face turned a little white just now.

"You don't want to go see her?" Shawn wonders.

"Long story Shawn. I- we should go." She says, grabbing Dinah's arm.