85

The time passes and the two girls eventually grow sleepy, it having been a long day for the both of them.

"I should go. It's like 2 a.m and you have to get up early." Camila says, letting go of Lauren, who she was holding onto as they were simply cuddling on the couch.

"You can.. ehm.. stay?" Lauren offers then, lifting her head off the other girl's shoulder. "I mean, if you want to."

Camila smiles before nodding slowly and kissing the other girl's forehead before getting up from the couch.

They make their way upstairs, Lauren shows Camila where the bathroom is and where she can sleep, in one of the guest rooms. She also hands her a set of pajama shorts and a large t-shirt for the girl to sleep in.

Not much later the brown eyed girl appears in the superstar's doorway. Lauren is already in bed and looks up at het sleepily.

"Can I-" Camila mumbles, looking down at her feet.

"Please come here." Lauren interrupts the anxious looking girl and pets on the empty spot beside her in the huge king sized bed.

Camila smiles before rushing over to the bed and climbing underneath the covers, she makes sure to keep her distance from Lauren though, since she doesn't want to overstay her welcome.

They remain silent for a while until the brown eyed girl speaks up. "This is weird."

"Is it?" Lauren's sleepy voice replies, they're both staring at the ceiling.

"Well I mean I'm not trying to make it even more weird but i've thought about this scenario before, being in the same bed as Lauren Jauregui, but not exactly like this." Camila admits. Lauren bursts out into laughter, tears even making their way down her face as she lays next to the other girl, rolling around.

"Y-yeah you just made it 100% more awkward." She says to the girl, who's giggling as well. "Come here, idiot." She says then, rolling over onto her side and hugging the girl closely to her own body.

It feels strange for Camila at first, but the soon relaxes as the amazing smell of Lauren's perfume and shampoo infiltrate her nostrils. She closes her eyes when the number one famous singer of the world, starts tracing circles on her arm with her delicate fingers.

"I'm glad you're here." Lauren mumbles into her ear, her face apparently closer to her than she'd maybe expected.

Camila's eyes fly open again as panic suddenly floods her mind. She tries to keep on laying still but her heart suddenly beating rapidly as a thought gathers in her mind. "Lauren.." She mumbles. "What are we?"