82

The three girls barge out of the emergency exit before running for their life towards Dinah's car, which was of course parked out in front.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.." Lauren swears as the three of them run towards the red cabrio Dinah had transported her with earlier.

"Almost there!" Dinah calls out. She's the first one to jump into the car, not even opening the door, and starts it up while Lauren and Camila jump is as well.

"Go, go, go!" Camila nervously shouts as a large crowd of students runs towards them.

They make it out just in time and speed away.

"What the HELL, were you both thinking?!" Camila breathes out as they speed onto the highway and towards nowhere in particular.

"Not much." Dinah says from the drivers seat.

"I just wanted to see you." Lauren shrugs. "I didn't know these college students would act like high school students though!" She defends herself.

"You're the most famous singer in the world, Lauren. What did you expect." Camila replies dryly. Sitting back in one of the backseats. Lauren sits next to her and shoots her a glare.

"Well sometimes I forget that, Camila." She spits back.

"Uhmm." Dinah interrupts the two. "I didn't go through all of this for you two to be fighting." She says. "Plus i'm driving you two to Lauren's place, I have volleyball training tomorrow morning and I don't have time for this shit."

Lauren rolls her eyes and Camila sighs. Somewhere halfway there, Camila's hand reaches down and brushes Lauren's. It sends a shiver through both girl's spines and they end up smiling at each other and grabbing one another's hand.

"Pshh, lovebirds.." Dinah mutters while glancing through her rearview mirror.