193

Emerald eyes are staring out of the SUV's window, waiting to spot the one they're longing to see so badly. When Camila walks out of the building however, a feeling of nausea takes over Lauren's system. "N-no.." She stammers, realizing what was going on.

After the surprise had settled, and she noticed how Camila started greeting her fans and taking selfies with them, she threw her door open and jumped out. A few fans turned their heads around and gasped, before starting to scream the other famous superstars' name.

"LAUREN!"

"LAUREN ARE YOU HERE TO PICK CAMILA UP!?"

"LAUREN WHEN WILL YOU RELEASE NEW MUSIC?!"

The green eyed girl ignored everybody until her eyes met Camila's. The brown haired beauty is wearing a set of ridiculous looking purple sunglasses, as she stares back into Lauren's eyes.

She puts a smile on her face and walks towards Lauren, shielded away from the crowds by her own bodyguards. When reaching Lauren, she pulls her into a short, friendly hug. Lauren closes her eyes, tears threatening to fall down her face when realizing how messed up this situation is and feels.

"Why the fuck is he here?" She spits into her girlfriends' ear. Who only steps back and smiles.

"This is Matthew." She smiles. The sound of cheering and happy shouting can be heard in the background.

The guy that Lauren had started hating so much these past couple of days, stood in front of her with a grin on his face and stuck out his hand.

At first she doesn't reply, until she hears Camila clear her throat. She hopes this is all a joke and so she shakes the guys' hand before swiftly turning around to walk back to her car, trying to keep a neutral look on her face as she does so.