randomness

Ok even though it's like 11pm where I live and I have school tomorrow I'm going to write this quick rant because it's Catherine and I feel the need to randomly rant pretty much everyday.

So I really need to stop playing 5sos songs when it's just me and my mom around.

Like seriously, she'll start scolding me and stuff and be like "I DONT LIKE THESE BOYS YOU SHOULDN'T BE LISTENING TO 17 18 YEAR OLD BOYS TALKING ABOUT WAKING UP NEXT TO SOMEONE YOU SHOULD NEVER DO THAT UNTIL YOURE VERY COMFORTABLE WITH A BOY IN OTHER WORDS NOT UNTIL YOURE MARRIED BUT IM NOT GOING TO STRAIGHT UP SAY THAT SO YEAH DONT BE INFLUENCED BY THESE HOT BOYS."

I'm dead serious right now.

I mean come on! Let me live my fucking life, woman! I can do whatever the hell I want! I'll be influenced by them if I want to! I'll sleep with someone when I'm 15 if I want to (jk I definitely won't)! I do what I want, I'm fucking punk rock!

Though you must note that I've never said any of this to her and I'm to shy and scared of her yelling at me to ask for a 5sos poster or some shit.

My life, everyone.

Oh, btw, I was watching the boys' AMAs performance as my dad was with me because he likes the Romantics and that song a loooot (like we sing along to the 5sos cover in the car) and he pointed at Calum while he was singing and he was just like "He's my favorite".

I don't really know why, but good taste, Dad, good taste.