younger

To anyone who thinks that the youngest siblings have it best, shut the fuck up right now.

Don't even try to fight me on this, don't come on here and make a rant about older siblings, just listen to what I have to fucking say.

My brother is probably going to miss my 8th grade graduation next week.

Want to know why?

A volleyball game.

A MOTHERFUCKING VOLLEYBALL GAME

See, he's graduating from high school this weekend, and I'm being forced to give up my room to my grandma and sleep on my parents' floor for several nights (btw, I start my finals on Monday, so that'll be perfect), not to mention I'll be missing a mass the 8th grade is putting on on Saturday because I have to go to his graduation mass thing, then he graduates Sunday morning.

I've also been left home alone pretty much every single day this week and all I've really done is watch the Fall Out Boy "Youngblood Chronicles" music videos on YouTube on repeat.

My brother is missing my awards night on Monday for another volleyball game, and if he wins that one, then he'll miss my graduation altogether.

HOW THE FUCK IS THAT FAIR?

I know I've done a rant about how being the youngest sucks, and that was a long time ago and it was really stupid, but this is something I'm really pissed about. I literally heard my mom say to my brother earlier "Your sister has been neglected enough this week".

Being the youngest fucking sucks, man.

Now I have my graduation dance tomorrow night, which is going to be wonderful, I'm sure (note the sarcasm because I hate everyone in my grade) and my mom will be dropping me off, leaving immediately, and picking me up two hours later with my aunt and grandma in the car, too.

OH YEAH, AND I HAVE AUDITIONS FOR WEST SIDE STORY ON SATURDAY MORNING, TOO

I FORGOT ABOUT THAT

WELL, FUCK MY LIFE, I WON'T BE ABLE TO STUDY FOR ANY FINALS WHATSOEVER THIS WEEKEND

*sighs and pushes self off a cliff*

-Cat