long way home

I am not talking about the song... But I have a six hour ride home and my parents didn't let me get my ear buds so I'm trying to annoy them into stopping. I'm about to just bust out singing 5sos until they let me get my ear buds......

But I got a 5sos shirt and I'm so happy :) I really wanted one and now I get one... Yayayayayayayay

My mom is so mean to me though. She's like "why are you wasting time looking at tickets that you can't get when you could be taking cough medicine and get rid of that stupid cough" and I'm like "mom, 5sos is more important that life..." Why does my mom hate me?!?!?

But just 6 more hours and I will be home again to my bed and my posters. I won't have to deal with pushy sales people or singers that aren't all that. I won't even have to deal with my family much.

JUST WARNING EVERYONE ABOUT TIME SHARE MEETINGS they are really bad. They make it seem like a good deal but nothing adds up... They won't tell you your price until you buy it already. All of the sales men don't care about your family they just want money. EVERY SALE THEY MAKE BENEFITS THEM MORE THAN IT BENEFITS THE BUYER. oh yeah, and If you need time to decide you don't get that choice... You HAVE to choose today or never. You don't even get the sales man's name and it's like asdfhjkl the fact that they have to trick you into going to this meeting means it isn't cool at all.... THEY SUCK AND JUST NO. The salesman kept making jokes with my parents about SEX and I'm like NO I UNDERSTAND AND I DONT WANNA HEAR SEX TALK and no. Just tell your parents it isn't worthwhile. They are tricky and ugh.

For those of y'all that it's already New Years... Happy New Years.

Some of y'all it's still eve so I hope you have a Happy New Years Eve :)

Well I know I say y'all a lot. I'm sorry.

But I love(most of) y'all!

Bye bye bbys! xx