crushed

Hi guys it's Cat

Before I start HOLY COW WE HAVE OVER 50K READS UM

YAY

anywho...

I should really just stay off instagram.

So I was doing this thing with my followers where they DM me their honest opinion of me and I had to respond and blah blah blah

Never again.

So this one person straight up asked what I looked like and I told her to look at a video I posted a while ago and a minute later I got a DM from her saying I was ugly.

And I had to respond so I was just like "ok then"

And she said something about just being honest or something and I was like it's cool it's your opinion I respect it.

But now I'm sort of thinking she didn't really form it in a sentence that would show the fact that it's an opinion and she basically said "you're kind of ugly but both of us like 5sos so that's cool"

And that's pretty much brought my self esteem down 50%

Then I got another DM from my internet friend since like a year ago saying "Ily cat (ps you're a bitch 😂😂)"

Uh

I still don't know if she was joking or not since the post said to be honest

I mean I embrace the fact that I'm a bitch but hearing stuff you think about yourself from other people kind of stings.

Like if you think you're never going to make it to where you want to be in life, there's still that little part of you telling you that there's still a chance and that it isn't true.

But when someone says that same thing to you in person, or online, it just sort of hits you in the face.

I'm never going to do anything in life.

I'm ugly.

I'm a bitch.

Everyone hates me.

Somehow this has managed to veer back to my usual point of view in life :/

But I feel like you guys get my point. It's true that honesty is the best policy, but when it comes to thinking about how a person might feel about what you say, sometimes it's just better to lie about your opinions.

what am I doing with my life?