Lonely

This week is no longer good, I went to Knotts again, it was horrible. My friend ditched me again.

I felt like a third wheel. It was terrible.

My mom hates my friend so much.

I litteraly cried for 4 hours straight. My mom actually knows how bad of friends they are. I'm crying right now thinking about it.

I think I made my mom cry too, I feel bad for that.

My mom is now considering me moving schools to get away from them or being homeschooled. She used to hate the thought of homeschool because it isolates you (at least what she thinks). My mom is mainly doing this because she doesn't want me to become more depressed and feel the need to end myself. She basically told me she'd do what ever she could to keep me alive.

I think my only friends right now are my mom and my grandma. My dad could careless.

I feel so lonely, I have absolutely no friends what so ever.

The picture on the top is like awesome. There's like a Starbucks at Knotts and I told them my name was Luke Hemmings, she looked at me like I was crazy but surely my name isn't Luke.

She had orginally wrote Luke Hammings but I made her fix it to an E.

Then the woman that handed me my Starbucks only called out Luke. I wanted her to call out Luke Hemmings so that people would freak out but it didn't happen.

That was probably only my good part of the day.

-Ash