Chapter 63 - Useless Quirk??

Aizawa, Tora, and Hizashi went back to their houses. "Hey, Shou. Isn't Meian really amazing?"

"Huh? What got you to ask me that?" Aizawa raised an eyebrow.

"I mean... he doesn't use his quirk, right? Yet he can do so much stuff. And he does them with ease as well!"

"We don't know for sure if he uses his quirk or not, Zashi. He could have a quirk that can't be turned off like Nezu. We wouldn't know."

"But if he does have that kind of quirk, wouldn't he actually be using his quirk while doing his vigilantism? You told me Tsukauchi confirmed that he doesn't."

"True... but still, we don't know for sure. We don't even know what his quirk even is."

"Hmm... Does Tora know? She was a tiger before..."

"How should I know? Even if she does know, we have no idea of actually understanding her."

Hearing this, Tora smacked Aizawa on the cheek.

"What? It's true. I don't understand what you're saying to me when in my eyes, you're just staring at me." Aizawa protested.

"Shou... you just understood her." Hizashi blinked and smiled awkwardly.

"What do you mean?"

"She just smacked you... she didn't even say anything..."

"She smacked me after I said I can't understand her, which I guess offended her. That's it. That's the only level of understanding we have. "

"Pfft..." Hizashi held his laughter. "Okay, Imma head out to my own house now. See you tomorrow, Shou. Love you."

----------

A few days have passed, and Yamada is still practicing his song with Mikumo.

"This one is easier to play like this." Mikumo showed.

"Oh, right. Thanks."

"You're nearly got it. Just keep on practicing." Mikumo smiled.

"Hey, Mikumo. What if he says no?"

Mikumo smacked him on the head. "You think he's gonna just do that? Do you think he's just pretending?"

"Well, no, but-"

"And this is a great song! You made it just for him! Ask me another question! A positive one!"

"Huh?" Yamada thought about it. "Uh... what if he says yes?"

"He better!" Mikumo grinned.

Hizashi smiled, but then a thought occurred to him. "What if he says yes before I finish singing?! What do I do?! Do I stop? Do I continue?"

"Good question... hmm... I'll be there to continue!"

"Hah? You will?"

"Yep. Now continue practicing. Tell me where you're gonna propose when you figure it out with Meian. Wait, nevermind. I could ask Meian myself. Do you have the ring yet?"

"I have the design and gave it to the ring maker. He said it should be done in a month."

"Nice. When are you gonna propose then?"

"I'm not sure yet. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. I'll see how the ring is first."

"Okay, then."

----------

"Hiza is making great progress on the guitar. Believe it or not, it's pretty hard to play and sing at the same time." Izuku said, at story time.

"Really? You do that so easily though." Locco tilted his head.