Chapter 11 - Starting Vigilantism

A few weeks have passed. Izuku has been doing great. He trained with Nala, Kion, and the wolves. His moves are better than ever. His youtube account is blooming with subscribers.

Izuku made a name for his music side, Mikumo. He has always liked the name, he doesn't know why though.

The comments of the videos he uploaded were heartwarming. They all supported him, though they all thought that adults were making the videos since it was obvious the person in the video is a child. They didn't think that the kid was also the one who did everything behind the scenes, with the help of a pack of wolves.

'Today is the day.' Izuku thought to himself.

"Good luck, Izuku." Basil said. She has been training Izuku to be faster. She was the fastest, and Izuku had asked her to train him to be fast like her. Now, Izuku is as fast as her.

"Don't be too hurt, okay sunshine?" Tucker pleaded. He always had Izuku's back. Whenever Izuku's hurt, he would heal him. It was discovered that when he uses his quirk, he uses his own energy to heal the wound.

"Don't forget the howls." Addison reminded him. She was always helpful explaining what Izuku didn't understand, and she was always there for advice.

"When you come back, tell us everything you did!" Wink commanded.

"Yeah! Tell us! It's a promise." Locco agreed.

They both have been very helpful. Wink was always the fun guy who always cheers everyone up. Locco, with his quirk, helped make obstacles for Izuku to go through. It improved his agility and reflexes to the top.

"I doubt you'd be going in water on the first day, or else you'd be swimming your way through all the villains." Noah chuckled. He's been training Izuku to swim faster and hold his breath longer than ten minutes. It was impressive to say the least.

"Don't remove your disguise outside of this forest." Everest commanded. He has been there to protect Izuku from anything dangerous up until now. He was finally willing to let go, under the conditions of taking the easy one's like thieves and such.

"Of course, Evy! I'm not stupid. And don't worry. I'll only be dragging down thieves and burglars like you said. I ain't looking for any trouble. Besides, you guys are the best trainers ever!" Izuku replied and reassured his family.

Though Everest said disguise, it was only simple clothes to hide his identity. Black hoodie for stealth and hiding his hair, and a different mask than he used for Mikumo. He made this one with the wolves this time, using wood and leaves. For some reason, the tool kit his father bought him had a few techs, one of which is a voice changer. He figured he'd put it to good use and attached it to his mask. He had a pair of long black pants that covered his whole leg, so he used that too. Unfortunately, he only has his red shoes, so he'll have to make do.

"I'll see you later." With that, Izuku ran towards the city. Excited for what the city looked like after a while. And of course, excited to see his friend again.

----------

'I wonder what Kacchan is doing. It's Sunday, so he's not in preschool.'

Izuku went around the town, in secret of course. He came across a park.

'I know that park. Me and Kacchan used to play there a lot.'

A few kids were there. Among them, he saw his friend.

'That's Kacchan, but... something's different about him... he doesn't look good... is that even him?'

Bakugou was only sitting down. Izuku finds this odd. His friend was usually screaming everywhere at anyone. Now, he's just sitting down, looking at everyone.