Chapter 10 - Vigilante Training

Another week passed. Izuku has been training with Nala the tiger and of course the wolves. He's been doing great in the training. Everyday he improved something, but he still couldn't get his best friend out of his head.

"Izuku? Are you alright?" Addison asked. "You look... sad."

"I'm alright, Addy. I just miss my friend, that's all."

"You missed a friend? Wanna talk about this friend of yours?"

"Well... we were basically friends when we were born. We're always together, until I'm declared quirkless... he started bullying me and beating me up."

"That doesn't sound like a friend..."

"Yeah... I felt like I lost him then... but he made it up. Just a few weeks before I ran, I fought him back. Well, not really. I just dodged all of his attacks except one. He threw a punch I couldn't dodge, so I had to block. Right after that I pushed him on the side... and he fell."

"You were already strong before you came here. Did you train somewhere?"

"Yeah. My dad trained me. My friend and I, we promised each other we'll be heroes together. Heroes that will surpass All Might, the number one hero."

"You told me about him before. The strongest hero, huh?"

"Yep!"

"Is he your favorite?"

"He used to be... before I met him..."

"Why? What happened? Was he awful to you?"

"No. The most awful hero I observed is the number two hero, Endeavor. All Might is a great hero, but he told me that I can't be a hero because I'm quirkless."

'He wants to be a hero? I'll ask about that later.'

"So... about your friend..."

"Oh yeah. I saw that he was injured and I felt guilty. I never wanted to hurt him... so I treated the wound I made on him, and we just kinda got back together... We have been friends ever since, but now... we're separated again... I kept wondering if he'll be alright or not."

"Can't you see him on Youtube? Isn't that what it's for?"

"Doesn't really work like that. You can only see people's videos who have a youtube account and have uploaded videos there. Like, before I uploaded that first singing video, people couldn't find me. Well, they don't really know me either... People can choose to make themselves anonymous like me, or they can show their face." Izuku stopped himself. 'Ah, I'm rambling again.' He cleared his throat. "Anyway, back to Kacchan. He doesn't have a youtube account... the only way I could see him... is in person..."

"Do you want to go?"

"Yes, but if I go... then I think I would have to stay there..."

"Why?"

"I'm the missing child every police is searching for. If they find me, then I'll be forced to stay."

"Oh... right. By the way, you mentioned that you wanted to be a hero?"

"Oh, yes."

"Do you still want to be a hero?"

"Yes, but again... I can't. To be a hero I would need to go to a hero school, get a hero license, and possibly get in touch with an agency. All of that needs my identity..."

"What if you don't do all that? Isn't a hero's job to save people?"

"That would mean I'll be breaking a law. I'll be a vigilante."

"Vigilante?"

"Someone who uses... a quirk... without a license..."

"But you don't have a quirk..."