Chapter 67 - Raven The Raven

Worried, Izuku came to his side.

'How did this happen?' He saw a glimpse of green light going out on Raven. 'He healed Raven? From afar??'

He looked back at the tired wolf. "Tucker, buddy, can you tell me what happened?"

"I... I don't know... I just kept thinking that I want to heal him. Then I... I just feel very tired."

Izuku put Tucker's food closer to his mouth. "Can you eat? Regain your energy."

Tucker ate the offered food. "Thank you, Sunshine. I... Can I sleep?"

"Yeah. Just... regain your energy, Tuck. Please, don't scare me like that..." He stroked Tucker's fur and not long after, he fell asleep.

Izuku left it to the others to take care of him. Instead, he goes to check on Raven. 'The wing isn't completely healed... but it is better.' He looked back to Tucker. 'He has said that he was working on long range healing...'

Raven opened his eyes.

"Good morning, Raven."

He gave a little squawk to greet him. He then looked to his wounded wing, looked back at Izuku and stretched out the other wing.

"Give it more time to heal, okay? It's almost healed." Izuku looked at Tucker, then back at the bird. "Tucker has a healing quirk to help you, but he's asleep right now. When he wakes up, he'll heal you and you can fly again."

Raven nodded, signaling that he understood.

"Addison, can you look after Raven while I continue my morning routine?" He asked as the said wolf came close.

"Sure."

"Thanks."

----------

Izuku came back to Raven sitting on Addison's head. He figured it was pretty warm there.

He also noticed that his wing wasn't healed yet, so he looked towards Tucker. "Still sleeping, huh? I hope it doesn't last until tomorrow like last time."

"It shouldn't. I suspect he should wake up soon." Everest assured.

Before Izuku could respond, he saw Tucker's eyes flickered, and soon, he was up.

"Good morning, Tucker. Glad you're back."

Tucker sat up. "Good to be back. I... think I'm ready to heal Raven now. I'm full of energy-"

"Nope. Finish your breakfast first. Won't take long to eat, right?" Izuku put his food near his snout.

"Right..." Tucker dug in, finishing his breakfast.

"If it makes you feel any better, you healed him a bit already. You actually managed to heal at a distance, I can't believe I saw it." Izuku grinned so widely.

"I did?" Tucker asked as he finished eating.

"Yeah. You can go ahead and finish healing him now. I won't hold you back." Izuku giggled.

Tucker smiled and did his job, placing his paw at Raven's broken wing as it glowed green and fully healed.

Izuku untied the leaf that was holding the wing in place. "Can you stretch out your wings, Raven?"

The bird did as he was asked.

"Good, can you flap them?"

Again, he did as he was asked. Izuku noticed it was a little unbalanced.

"Okay, we can try flying if you want. Not too high though. We're still trying out."

Raven understood. From Addison's head, he flapped his wings, lifting him up a bit. He then moved forward, but felt unbalanced. In the end, it glides down.