Chapter 90 - New Year's Eve with Bakugou

Bakugou was tapping on his table in his house, wondering if he should hang out with Izuku the next day, which is New Year's Eve.

He remembered the spot where he and Izuku used to go watch fireworks together. They could never see them because of all the bigger and taller people blocking their view, and they always go running around, trying to find an open spot.

Now that they're older and taller, maybe they could finally see them. 'Though Deku probably still couldn't see them since he's still as short as ever.'

He clicked his tongue. 'Ugh, but it's so fucking childish! I haven't even gone there since he disappeared!'

"Katsuki! Come down here and make yourself useful, would you?!"

'And there's the fucking old hag ruining my mood again.'

"KATSUKI! COME HERE! NOW!"

"ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, CALM THE FUCK DOWN, I'M FUCKING COMING, OLD HAG!"

----------

Izuku was just chillin' with the lions today. The boys of the group were with him, lying about. While the girls were having a chat near the watering hole.

"What do you think the girls are talking about?" Snow asked.

"Girly stuff probably." Yoru giggled.

"Or their strategy for their hunt. It's their turn next." Dexter yawned.

"That's true. Nayla always gets excited when it's her turn." Snow giggled.

"Of course. She needs to let out all her pent up energy somehow. Thinking of strategies is one way, and the other is to run." Izuku fiddled with Dexter's mane, twirling it around his finger.

"She does have a lot of energy. She could run around the territory ten times and she would still have plenty to spar every single one of us." Yoru shuddered. "It's kind of scary."

"Scarier than your sister?" Dexter teased.

"Hikari is definitely scary, but she can control her energy due to her quirk. Meanwhile Nayla... do I have to say more?"

"So you think my sister is scarier than your sister, huh?" Snow glared at Yoru.

"Sorry, dude. Just my opinion."

Snow chuckled. "Don't worry, bro. I'm just playing with you. You're my brother too."

"Heads up, the girls are coming." Dexter warned the others.

"And Nayla's coming for me again, isn't she?" Izuku chuckled, getting ready to run.

"Izukuuuuu!!!!"

"You gotta catch me first, girl!" He dashed.

The other lions watched them with glee, laughing as Izuku was finally caught and was crushed underneath Nayla's body.

----------

"It's almost New Years, Izuku. Means you've got only a few days left before you're back to delivering food to Aizawa's house." Addison reminded him.

"And a few days before their wedding." Izuku added. 'Hmm? Isn't there something about new years that I'm forgetting?'

"How about you go take a walk in the city. See if you can remember what you're forgetting." Everest suggested, reading his mind.

"Ah, okay then. I'll be back later." He petted Everest's head as he walked out.

----------

As Izuku walked through the city, he saw many people on the side of the road, selling stuff. He also saw a festival forming in the distance.