Chapter 94 - Aizawa's Expulsion

Meian hid, watching Shouta expelled 5 students from his class. He couldn't believe it. He almost thought Shouta was pranking him and his class, but he knew Shouta isn't a prankster.

'They're really expelled. They're not coming back... Oh God, he's scary. Who gave him such an authority?? The principal- ah... right. Nezu is the principal. Of course he would... but is there a reason? Is there something that I'm not understanding here?'

He followed Shouta back inside quietly and mindlessly, still thinking of what happened.

'How does he even choose who to expel? Is there some kind of criteria? From what I saw it was a normal exercise any other school has... couldn't be the five worst, because he showed who were in the bottom five and it's not them...'

As he continued thinking, they came across a few seniors. They didn't seem to realize Shouta was walking pass.

Meian, finally out of his train of thoughts, saw that two of the seniors were bullying a junior. He frowned. 'So there's still bullying here...'

He sighed as he thought of his future. 'Looks like I'll still have to deal with bullying in UA afterall...'

"Susumu Hirato. Masashi Moto." He heard Shouta say.

'Hmm? Oh, are those their names?'

He could see the two stiffened.

"You two are expelled. How many times have we warned you that UA does not condone bullying?" Aizawa narrowed his eyes, a snarl seemed to have escaped his lips.

'Wha-' Meian widened his eyes. 'He doesn't just expel his class???'

"It's your third year here, and we still must treat you as toddlers? How disappointing." Aizawa sighed. "Take your bags and make your way to the principal's office. He will be dealing with your provisional licenses. You shall not be stepping inside of UA grounds tomorrow as you are not UA students any longer."

Meian watched as they scattered off out of Shouta's view. He shuddered. 'I... must really be careful if I become a student here... I could be the reason someone gets expelled and I would get more enemies. That wouldn't be good, would it...'

He looked back to the first year student and Shouta.

Shouta was staring at the student. "What's your name?"

"H-Hinata Matsuoka, sir."

"I know it's your first year and your first day. I apologize for their behavior. As you heard, they have been expelled. You need not worry about them. Though if you see any more bullying, please report it to one of our staff. We will deal with it as soon as possible."

"Yes, sir. T-thank you."

Shouta nodded, then continued his walk through the hall.

Meian followed him, and right before he went into the teacher's office, he jumped in front of him, stopping him.

"There you are. I thought you'd show up at the end of school or something." Shouta smirked. "So, thoughts?"

"You expelled seven students today. Seven."

Shouta nodded. "That is correct."

"The two bullies... they have been warned how many times?"

"Too many."

"Ah, okay. Understandable. But the five in your class?"

"What about them?"

Meian paused to think of how he should phrase it. "Uh, do you have a criteria in your test? If I'm not mistaken, they didn't have the worst scores..."