Chapter 47 - Meian And Kids

The manager and Touya went back to the back, and Izuku sat back down on his chair. He could feel all the hatred towards him from all the customers and workers in the cafe. He looked at the bully next to his table. Then he looked at the knife.

He stood from his chair and walked to the man. He went close enough to whisper in his ear. "Don't do unto others what you don't want others to do unto you." While whispering that in his ear, he put the knife onto his hand.

He then went back to sit on his own chair, ignoring the surprised face of the man, and called for the bill. When he gets it, he checks the price. 'Huh... did they double the price? I could've sworn the menu said it's- oh... probably my punishment.' He looked at the waitress waiting. The look in her eyes speaks of hatred and it all goes towards him. 'Or... could just be because I'm quirkless. That's... to be expected.'

He paid and left the cafe. He took a deep breath. The pressure he had was lifted up. 'I shall never go in there ever again...'

Just as he started walking, the door opened, revealing Touya. "You! Wait... please."

Izuku turned, confused as to why Touya was chasing him. "Can I... help you?"

"I need to thank you. You pulled me because you saw that knife, right? I didn't see it until after you pulled me. If you didn't pull me, I would have gotten cut. So... thank you."

"Eh? It was nothing... d-don't worry about it..."

Touya pulled out some money from his pockets. "Here. You paid double the price when you were only trying to protect me."

"W-what? No, I can't take that from you... that's your payment! You earned it from your hard work."

"I insist."

"To-Dabi, no. You need the money. It's why you work, don't you? I'm fine with what I got. I'm sure you need it more than me anyway, so..." Izuku thanked the Gods; he didn't slip up and said his name.

"Are... are you sure? It'll make up for the harsh words that man shouted as well."

"No, no. It's fine. I'm sure. Don't you need to get back to work? I don't want you getting punished because of me... again."

"Ah... right. Thank you again." Touya went back to the cafe.

----------

Izuku swiftly made his way back to the cave. When he arrived, the pack was waiting for him.

"Izuku, are you alright?" Everest asked worriedly.

"We can sense your distress from miles away." Addison added.

Izuku stood in silence. Tucker walked up to him. "Come on, sunshine. Talk it out with us?"

Izuku reached out his arms around him, hugging for comfort. "Never again..." Tears formed in his eyes. "They were scary... he was so scary..."

Now Addison knew what happened. Izuku has fought many villains and none have ever made Izuku scared like this. She remembered he told them he was bullied when he was small. That probably caused a long lasting trauma.

Addison nuzzled Izuku. "I'm sorry I didn't think that you could be bullied again. I should've known better."

"Bullied?!" Everest growled. Honestly, the others wanted to growl too.

Izuku sniffed. "I'll tell you what happened."

----------

"They made you pay double?! This... this is unacceptable!!" Addison gritted her teeth.