Chapter 14 - Meeting The Son Of Endeavor

A few years had passed. Izuku is eight going to be nine. He is used to vigilantism now. He has been gathering more info and acted at night as Meian when he needed to save someone.

He has been listing the missing peoples and their quirks. It's either powerful quirks, enhancing quirks, or healing quirks.

He also has been gathering information of heroes, and also quirks of civilians. It has been proven useful to entertain him when he's bored.

One day, he was walking around the city when he came across an alley.

'What is that? Oh God! It's a man! He's hurt as well! I better help him.'

Izuku as Meian walked towards the man.

"Hey, there. Are you alright? He said through his voice changer on his mask.

"W-who are you?" The man asked. He flinched as Izuku got closer.

"Hey, it's alright. I'm not here to hurt you. I'm Meian. I'm here to help. May I know your name?"

"Call me Dabi."

"Okay, Dabi. You don't look good. May I get closer to help you?"

"How do I know I can trust you?"

"I guess you don't. I'm guessing you've been kept away if you don't know who I am. I'm a vigilante, just around to help. I can help you."

"Fine."

As soon as he said that, Izuku came closer, looked at the wounds, and treated them carefully.

"These wounds are not easy to fix. Can I bring you somewhere? I can help you more, but my kit is in my house."

Dabi looked like he was ready to pass out.

"You can rest for a bit. I'll take care of you." Izuku said, reassuring the man. Then he passed out.

Izuku quickly took action. He brought him to the cave.

"Tucker, help me. Grab the medical kit!" Izuku commanded as soon as he arrived.

He treated Dabi's wounds like a pro.

"Are you sure I can't just heal him? It's much easier..."

"No Tucker. I'm sorry, but if you heal him like you usually do to me, he would get suspicious. I'm going to bring him to my old house after I treat him. I'm not risking anything."

And as soon as he was done, he took the still passed out Dabi to his old house. Apparently it has been abandoned. No one wanted to live there, so it's a plus for Izuku. He also cleaned the place so Dabi will be comfortable.

----------

Dabi woke up on a soft bed.

'Where am I? What happened?'

"Ah, you're awake. How are you feeling?" He heard someone ask.

"W-who... who are you?"

"I'm Meian, the vigilante. You're in my house right now. I treated your wounds, but it'll take time to heal completely."

Dabi was confused, "Why... Why did you help me?"

"Hmm? Isn't that what heroes are supposed to do? I'm just helping them do their job."

"But I'm just a stranger. And you look like you're much younger than me."

"I am actually. Err... how old are you?"

"I'm twenty."

"Yep! I'm definitely younger than you." Izuku said with a grin. "By the way, you look really familiar..."