Chapter 104 - Interviewing Hawks

"Uwaa! It's really Hawks." Hitoshi looked at the hero. "I don't think a hero has been in our place before." He looked at Meian.

"He's a special case. As you can see, Touya's his old friend."

"Yeah, I can see that."

"Hey, you have two allies!" Keigo pointed at Hitoshi once he realized he was there.

"Hitoshi isn't really working for me. I've been helping him ever since... uhh, how long ago was it?" Meian asked the purple haired boy.

"I forgot. It's been too long. I don't really count the years anyway." Hitoshi shrugged. "He's like a dad here, even to Touya."

"Pfft! Really? A kid as short as him is like a dad to you guys?" Keigo snorted.

"Hey, I know I'm short, but I know how to take care of others!" Meian pouted.

"He's little, but he has a big heart. Don't tease him too much, Kei." Touya elbowed him.

"So what are you to him, Touya?" Keigo asked.

"I guess in your words, he would be my informant." Meian answered. "He's in a villain group, keeping an eye on them for me."

"You're a villain?" Keigo raised a brow.

"No, I'm Meian's informant. It's like going undercover, you know?" Touya poked his cheeks.

"I see." Keigo hummed. "Is this all the allies you have that aren't heroes?"

"Hmm... no. There are others, but I don't contact them as often as Touya. Toga-chan has been coming here for food, right?" He looked at Touya.

Touya nodded. "She comes at least once a week. I kinda have a feeling she also wants to check on how we're doing by doing that too, but I don't mind. We get to check on her too." He shrugged.

"Who is this person?" Keigo asked.

"She's someone who also gets discriminated against for her quirk." Hitoshi answered.

"Discriminated?" Keigo blinked.

"Yeah. Meian saves people who usually get discriminated by society." Hitoshi said proudly. "I was abused before Meian took me in."

"He took me in after he saw that I was gonna die in the streets." Touya added.

Keigo blinked. "So your friends and allies are just people you saved. That honestly makes so much sense. Okay, if these two are your main ones, I'll go head out and jump in my comfy bed. Today was exhausting." He sighed, heading for the door. "Bye, Touya. I'll see you someday?"

Touya nodded. "Don't forget to visit, tweety bird." He waved.

As the door closed, Meian looked at Touya. "Touya, I need your help."

Touya tilted his head. "Is it about him?" He pointed at the door, gesturing to Keigo who just left.

Meian nodded. "He wants to know my quirk, but I can't trust him with that until I know how he reacts to someone quirkless."

"You want me to bring him to work?" Touya frowned. "How in the world should I do that? Akihiko-san rarely even leaves his office." He scratched his head.

"No, I don't want to risk Akihiko-san's safety if Keigo isn't welcoming. Hmm... maybe have Harumi-chan there? She's super protective of her father, she'd question Keigo to bits like she did to you." Meian smiled.

"You want a girl to scare him? I can talk to her about it."

"Actually, I'll come with you. It's my business, after all. You have work tomorrow, right?"