Chapter 93 - UA's First Day of Class

A few months have passed after the fight with Muscular. Izuku has been coping well despite having his heart clenched because he couldn't help thinking about the three-year-old child that lost his parents.

The morning he delivered food to Shouta and Hizashi's house, he overheard Hizashi teasing Shouta about expelling some new students in UA.

"New students? Is it that time already?" He asked.

"Well, not yet. The entrance exam is tomorrow though." Hizashi explained.

"I will expel when it is necessary. No student of mine will be slacking." Shouta huffed, standing his ground.

"Isn't expelling a little too harsh though...?" Meian frowned.

"He's gotten permission to do that from Nezu. He trusts him completely. Though I must say... expelling them on the first day... I don't think I have the heart to do that.." Hizashi shuddered.

"On the first day?? Really? Right after their excitement of having been accepted in the best hero school??" Meian widened his eyes. "They must be really bad to be expelled on the first day... just what do they do?" He tilted his head, curious.

"They are ones I deemed unworthy to be heroes. Being a hero requires great measures. If one doesn't fit, they could easily die."

Meian stiffened at that, remembering the recent events a few months ago. "Y-yeah... okay, I get it now. It's better to prevent that from happening."

"That said, I recall hearing Nezu wanted you to observe the entrance exam. Has he not contacted you?"

"Wha- really?? I can watch the entrance exam??" He blinked. 'Won't that be unfair for me who also wants to enter once I'm old enough??'

"Yeah, maybe you should go to UA, Meian." Hizashi grinned. "It's been a while."

"I'll think about it..." He rubbed the back of his neck.

----------

"Addy... I don't want to know what the entrance exam is..." Izuku whimpered. "It'll be unfair of me to do so..."

"You're right, Izuku. It will be unfair when you go take the entrance exam yourself."

"What should I do..? I don't wanna disappoint them..."

"Nezu just wants you to visit, right? Maybe you should just go today, and say that you're unavailable tomorrow?"

"Oh... that's a good idea. They won't be that disappointed and I will still play fair until my exam." Izuku nodded to himself, smiling at the plan.

"Do you still have the card?" Everest asked.

"Card? Oh, yeah. It's in the same place as my ID."

"Alright. Be safe, Izuku." Everest licked his face.

"I will, Evy. Besides, it's UA. It's always safe there. Even though I could break in there myself, not everyone can do that, right?"

"Yeah, but you could still come across a villain on the way." Tucker pointed out. "Just be safe." He nuzzled him.

"Ahah, alright, Tuck." Izuku petted him. "I'll be going now. See you all soon."

----------

As Meian took his time going over to UA, he spotted some familiar hairs. 'Are those who I think they are?'

He followed them, overhearing their conversation.

"Gosh, I'm so nervous for tomorrow... I'm gonna fail..."

"Hey, hey! Tamaki, don't say that! We've trained for this, you know?! We're definitely gonna pass!"