Chapter 95 - Let's Be A Ghost!

"You're here again..?" Shouta deadpanned, staring at Meian.

"Yep. I can't let Sir Nighteye down after he's given me a chance. I'm not gonna get in your way, don't worry." He grinned.

Shouta sighed. "I have a question that has been on my mind since then."

"Is it for me?"

Shouta rolled his eyes. "If it wasn't, I wouldn't be telling you I have a question."

"Then ask me. Why are you stalling?"

"You must have someone in mind to recommend, right? Who is it?"

"Mm... I don't think I can say who yet."

Shouta frowned. "Why not?"

"After observing for a few days, I realize the person isn't quite ready yet. In fact, he's not ready at all. It's a lot of pressure to be the successor of the number one hero..." He muttered.

"Then tell me who it is so I can help. Are you forgetting that I am a teacher here? It's literally my job to teach students to become heroes."

"Nah, get your own recommendation student. I'm sticking with mine." He smiled.

----------

'Hmm... they should be at the cafeteria... ah there they are.' He observed.

'Togata-kun, Amajiki-kun, and Hado Nejire. Hado-san has a really cool quirk, and she's in Shouta's class. She's really cheerful too.'

He frowned. 'Maybe I shouldn't just base this on how cheerful they are... Amajiki-kun can do it too, but I can't put him through that... especially if he can't handle the press. Oh, yeah. The press... that's something they'll need to handle too.'

Soon, lunch is over. Mirio and Tamaki said goodbye to Hado, walking back to their own class.

'It's heroics class time, isn't it? Hmm... Who should I watch today...?'

Meian has been alternating between class 1-A and 1-B, seeing as he was curious about Shouta's class and he likes watching Mirio and Tamaki use their quirks.

'I'll go watch Shouta's class today.' He nodded to himself, making his way.

'Shouta's students have interesting quirks, but I really don't see the overflowing need and want to improve their quirk... At least they are thinking of some creative ways to use them.' He smiled as he watched.

Their task today isn't that hard if Meian would judge it. They just have to safely sneak into a building to save dolls which represent the people stuck in it.

'Hmm... would it really be that easy though? No villains?' Meian frowned. 'Is Shouta being generous? No... this is Shouta we're talking about. There must be a catch somewhere.'

He looked at the building. 'It doesn't seem like there's anything out of the ordinary...'

He saw Shouta walking away from the class, and towards him.

"Oy, Meian. I know you're here. Can you come here please?" He whispered.

Meian tilted his head, going to him. "Need me for something?"

Shouta smirked. "How about you try being a ghost?"

Meian frowned. "What?"

"You see, this building is made to feel old. It's going to feel like it's going to collapse, but it won't. I want you to give my students a scare, but don't reveal yourself."