Chapter 25 - Lecturing All Might

Meian walked to UA to meet Nezu. He heard All Might was in town so he wanted to hurry this up and go search for him.

He arrived at Nezu's window and knocked as he let himself in.

"Nezu, I have three locations. I can't go there at the same time, so I'm counting on your heroes."

"Why at the same time? Can't you go there one by one?"

"If I go one by one, they can call for backup, and I would be ambushed. I recommend going in pairs. You know them best, so I'll let you pick who goes with who." Meian said as he gave Nezu a piece of paper with the coordinates written on them.

"I gotta go now. I have something to do. Good luck."

"And there he goes again..." Nezu said, looking at the paper. "Well, better start planning.

----------

Meian jumped from roof to roof searching for All Might.

'Oh, come on. This is ridiculous. He's a big giant number one pro hero and I can't even find him anywhere.'

"Help! That person stole my bag!" Meian heard someone say.

'A thief? During the day? That's not stupid at all. Heroes are definitely patrolling there. I don't need to get involved.'

He then heard a huge roar coming from the direction that thief was.

'What the-? Where did that come from?' He jumped over to where the roar was. He saw Kamui Woods, Death Arms, and a few other heroes already on the scene.

There was this big monster-like creature. Meian saw the heroes were struggling, but he knew better. They have tricks up their sleeves too.

"Hey, isn't that the person who stole a bag earlier?" Meian overheard someone in the crowds.

"Really? A quirk that lets him change into a monster and he's a bag stealer?" Another answered.

'Ah, so that's the thief. I gotta agree though. That quirk has other useful uses than stealing bags... why did he want the bag anyway?'

"He's a villain? That suits his quirk, doesn't it? But he could do better than just steal bags. With that quirk, I can see him killing people."

'That's not what I meant by useful things... Society still judges people by their quirks, huh? Well, I'm not surprised.'

"HAVE NO FEAR. WHY? BECAUSE I AM HERE!"

'And All Might is here... of course he is... can't let the other heroes do it? They're more than capable of doing it on their own. That's why I didn't jump in...'

All Might took the villain down in no time and now was surrounded by reporters. Meian kept his eyes on him. His goal is to find All Might, but he wanted to talk to him alone if possible.

Meian saw All Might cough. 'There's that cough. He will leave soon.'

All Might left with a jump. 'Woah, that's fast, but I can still follow him.' Meian followed the coughing hero under a bridge.

"Shit, I didn't pay attention to the time." Meian heard him say. He looked at the number one hero as he deflated into a skinny man.

"Oh, no wonder I couldn't find you earlier." Meian revealed himself.

All Might was startled and spitted blood onto his hand.

"Woah, there. Are you alright? Do you need pain killers or something?"

"You're that vigilante!"

"Yep! I'm Meian. Honored to be known by the number one hero of all people."

"What do you want?"