Chapter 116 - Home Alone Again

"We should totally get ice cream after the entrance exam." Bakugou smirked.

"Really? Why?" Izuku tilted his head.

"To celebrate. We're both definitely going to get in."

Izuku giggled. "I don't know, Kacchan. I'm starting to get nervous. I asked some seniors and alumni of UA what their entrance exam is like, but they can't share."

"Can't share?"

"Yeah. They signed NDAs. Literally bound by law to not share what the entrance exam is like."

"Wow, UA's sure is tight. Well, it makes sense, I guess. It's the best hero school, after all."

"Mhm..."

Bakugou gave Izuku a piercing look. "Get a hold of your fucking self, fucking useless Deku!" He smacked his head. "You're a fucking vigilante that has experience in hero work. Why the fuck are you so nervous? I swear if you don't fucking get in, I'm gonna fucking kill you myself!"

"I know, Kacchan." Izuku smiled, holding his head. "Imagine if we had to fight the teachers for the entrance exam. No one would pass." He joked.

"Are you fucking kidding me? That would be awesome! We get to fight heroes and won't get in trouble for it!"

Izuku snorted. "I don't know what I expected your response was, but that sounds like you."

"Hah?! What the fuck do you mean, you bastard?! You wanna fight?!"

Izuku laughed. "I guess if you want to spar to train for the exam."

"Then let's fucking fight!"

----------

"Hey, Kacchan. Do you wanna clean up Dagobah Beach with me some time?" Izuku asked, lying on the ground, tired after sparring.

"You're cleaning that trash beach?"

"Well... I try to. The thing is, I get a bit distracted by the things I can use or repair."

"Tch, typical Deku. Can't do one thing without getting distracted. Fine, nerd. I'll help ya clean the beach. It's mostly metal things, right? I can blow 'em up to pieces."

"Or... just train your strength by pulling them. It's what I've been doing anyway. I do usually bring an empty box to fill it up with things I can use though."

"Tch, I feel like your problem is being an all-rounder." Bakugou huffed.

"All... rounder? Is that a bad thing?" Izuku blinked.

"Means you got plenty of things you're good at."

Izuku frowned. "Why is that a problem?"

"You get distracted easily, you fucking idiot." Bakugou grumbled. "I swear if you're in a villain fight, but there's someone screaming for help, you won't be able to focus on the villain."

"Of course I'd help that person first!"

"Deku, if you're fighting a villain, pretty sure there's gonna be other heroes present too. Since you're already fighting the villain, let the other heroes save that person."

"Well, if that's the case. I suppose I'll be fighting the villain..."

"But you'll still be distracted, piece of shit." Bakugou scoffed.

Izuku pouted.

----------

After Bakugou went home, Izuku still felt like staying in the city a bit more, so he told Everest about it so the pack wouldn't worry. 'What should I do though...?'