Chapter 24 - Discovering More

It's been a while since Touya joined the League of Villains. He has been a great info breaker for Meian. Now, he knows the important members' names and quirks.

Touya told Meian that the league was gathering a bunch of powerful quirks for a project. Shigaraki has a sensei who can take and give quirks. Meian knew more and more people with powerful quirks were disappearing. Some even include heroes.

It was night time. Shinsou was sleeping in his room. He was tossing and turning. Nightmares were common for him, especially the ones where he gets beaten up.

He woke up. 'Another nightmare... when will they go away?!' He scratched his head out of frustration.

He got out of his room to see a blue light from the basement.

'Blue light? But we have no blue light in the basement... is Touya down there? Isn't he supposed to be sleeping?'

Shinsou walked down to the basement just to see a big blue fire heading towards him. 'What the-'

He closed his eyes, waiting for the burn on his skin.

----------

Touya was in the basement training like Meian told him to, when the said vigilante came in.

"Hey, Touya. What's up?"

"Shigaraki told me to expand my fire. Whatever that means..."

"Do you think he meant to train your quirk so it could cover more area?"

"Oh... that... actually made sense. But I can barely control it when it's around me. I am most likely to lose control over it. Ignoring the fact that it will burn me even more."

"Oh, I think the burn can be countered. Push the button while using your quirk?"

"Okay... so what about the control?"

"For control, you just have to practice. Let's start small. Try to surround one meter around you."

"Right."

Touya did as was told. It was a little hard to control, but he did it.

"Alright, let's continue to two meters."

"Okay."

Again, Touya did as he was told. It was so much harder than before.

"Hold it, Touya! You can do it!" Meian encouraged him. "Continue to three meters if you feel you can!"

Touya wasn't sure if he could control three meters, but he did it anyway. 'If Meian thinks I could handle it, then I'll do it.'

He pushed out his flames to get to three meters around him. 'Oh no. I feel like it's losing control.'

The fire spread around the room out of Touya's control. That was when he saw the purple fluffy hair at the entrance of the basement. 'No! Shinsou! DON'T HURT SHINSOU!'

Meian quickly dodged the blue flames. 'That was dangerous... good thing I'm good at dodgi- What the?? Shinsou??!!'

Meian jumped towards him, but he was unfortunately not fast enough. The fire hit Shinsou.

'No... not again. Wait, the fire is not hurting him? How... how???'

Once Touya managed to take control of his flames and put it out, they ran up to Shinsou.

"Shinsou, are you okay? I am so sorry." Touya apologized.

Meian quickly checked him for any injuries. Shinsou has none.

"He has no injuries." Meian said, still shocked.

"I'm okay? I'm not burnt?"

Meian was now thinking, 'Looks like Shinsou has no idea why he didn't get injured... his quirk has nothing to do with fire as well... so...' Still shocked, Meian asked, "Touya, you saw Shinsou, right? What were you thinking when you saw him?"