Chapter 91 - The Wedding

Izuku sighed in relief as he arrived at his cave. "I'm finally home... that was quite the challenge..."

"Izuku?" Locco woke up, tiredly yawning as he greets Izuku.

"Hey, little pup. Sorry, did I wake you up?" Izuku quietly petted him.

"Was waiting for you. I heard the boom boom again this year..." Locco nuzzled him.

"Were you scared?"

"A little, but Addy distracted me."

"That's good. Now let's go back to sleep. We still have to wake up early." He led him to the sleeping pile. "I'll tell you everything at breakfast as usual."

----------

"So... Eraserhead saw you... without your costume?" Everest repeated what Izuku said, concerned.

"And he doesn't recognize you?" Addison grinned.

"Nope. He thought I was just a normal child. I was so relieved." Izuku giggled. "He guarded us when he knew there were no guardians for us, and even taught us how to launch fireworks!" He said excitedly.

"The ones that go boom boom?" Locco tilted his head.

"Yes, the ones that go boom boom." Izuku smiled. "But the real problem arrived after the firework show. He insisted on taking us home and won't take no for an answer." He sighed.

"What?! So how did that go?" Basil asked. "Did you run off as quickly as possible?"

"I couldn't do that. He'd be suspicious of me." Izuku rubbed the back of his neck.

"So what did you do?" Noah asked, curious.

"Pretending we're brothers, me and Kacchan went into Kacchan's house. If Eraserhead left before we went in, then there wouldn't be a problem." He sighed.

"I'm guessing he didn't?" Addison questioned.

"Of course he didn't. He's a real hero." Izuku chuckled. "So we went into the house. Kacchan announced his arrival while I hid, also watching if Eraserhead was already far away enough so he wouldn't see me."

"Well, I'm guessing it didn't go as smoothly as you thought?" Locco asked. "You looked tired when you came back."

"Well... I saw him go away after we got in, so I thought I was safe. Kacchan gestured for me to go to his room, so I did."

"Did you sneak out through his window like yesterday?" Basil asked.

"Yes, but... after I did that, I saw Eraserhead still around. I think he was resting a bit, but it makes it harder to not be seen by him because he was right where I usually go through." He scratched his head.

"Did you have your costume with you?" Everest asked.

"Unfortunately, no. I didn't bring it with me. I actually had to go the long way round. Up to the roof, away from Eraserhead, because I'm pretty sure he's the type of guy who'd look up, and around where it's far away from where he goes patrol, then finally arrive in the forest." Izuku explained.

"Oh, so that's why you were exhausted." Locco licked him gently.

"Heh, yeah. I wanted to get here as fast as I could." He petted him.

"I thought you always brought your costume." Everest raised a brow.

"I'm still hu- mmm..." He paused as he thought of the right word, setting with, "..mortal, Evy. I sometimes forget things."

"You know you can describe yourself as human, right, Izu?" Wink nuzzled him.

"Yeah, we're not against it." Noah blinked, the others agreeing.