Chapter 18 - Another Vigilante

Izuku started training Kion, guiding him to use his quirk carefully. Since he was very good at analyzing quirks, he was a good teacher for Kion. He named the quirk, Roar, since Kion can only use it when he roars.

Once Kion was able to control it well, he thought of things to improve the use of the roar.

'It seems like the roar is controlling wind that is in the line of Kion's line of sight. I wonder if he could make a torna- no... that'll be dangerous... but what if he could control the tornado? He could choose what the tornado suck in!'

"Hey Kion, can you try to focus the roar on that rock? Try to not let it affect the surroundings."

"I'll try." Kion roared just like Izuku told him.

Izuku thought it'll make a tornado that will only pick up the rock, but the roar did something different. It lifted up the ground beneath the rock.

"Well that was unexpected."

"That was awesome!"

"I thought it'd make a tornado... wait... oh! I know where I thought wrong! Kion, do that again, but make it twirl in place. Tornadoes spin around in its center."

"Okay."

Kion roared as Izuku said. This time, he really did make a tornado. He could control where it could go as well.

"Well, that was successful. You better rest now, Kion. You must be tired after that."

"Yeah... I'll be in the cave."

"Wolves, time for us to train." Izuku called them as Kion went back to the cave to rest.

The wolves may have been training before, but it was just for survival in the forest. Now, the wolves will need to join Izuku in training to be heroes.

"Izuku, what will we train?"

"Guys, for me to be able to count on you, you will need to be trained to be my partners. You all want to help me, don't you?"

The wolves nodded.

"Of course. We all agreed to help you whenever you needed us." Everest said for all of them.

"Well... I'm sorry, but the fact that you guys weren't fast enough to get to Nala proved that you all need more training than just surviving."

The wolves stood in silence as they understood the situation. They wouldn't want that to happen again.

"I will be the guide in all of this training. I will not go easy on any of us. We all need to train to pass our limits. That means you all have to have advanced hearing, sight, and smell. You also need to be faster. Much faster. Even you, Basil." He turned to look at the said wolf.

"You also need to be aware of your surroundings. I will train with you as well. That event proved that the training I did was still not enough. I will train to not be distracted while fighting. Oh, I also had a thought. In a fight, villains will take advantage of your weakness. We will make sure we have no obvious weakness and for plus ultra, we will make sure to have no weakness at all. I know it's not possible to have zero weakness, but with enough training, we can have little to no weakness at all."

"What will we train first?" Addison asked.

"The five senses. Start with smell. I will hide this cloth somewhere. You guys will find it with your sense of smell. We will take turns."

The training went on and Izuku was not joking when he said that he will not go easy. The training was hard and harsh, but they knew Izuku did this out of love. He wanted to make sure that everyone was able to fight head on with villains. Even though they won't go on patrols with Izuku.