Chapter 107 - The Quirkless Assassin's Story

Izuku stared at the blue haired man with sharp eyes. "Mister, what should we call you? I feel weird calling you mister all the time."

The man was resting on the wall of the cave, opening one eye to look at the green haired boy. "My name is really ironic. Feliciano. My mother was Italian. It means fortunate, which I certainly am not."

Izuku awed. "That name sounds so cute... Can I call you Feli? Everyone here calls me Izuku, so you can call me that too."

"I am not cute." Feli huffed, his ears gone a little pink. 'If anything, your bloody ass face is cute. Thank the fucking heavens you were wearing a mask all the time, else I couldn't even think of killing you before.' He thought to himself.

'He looks so harsh, but he's just like a puppy.' He giggled. "That move you did when you attacked me was so cool though. How did you do that?"

"I can teach you that later. I want to sleep." He turned his back on him, laying on the cold ground.

"Hmm? You're sleeping there? You're gonna catch a cold..."

"I don't care. I've slept in dustier places before." He mumbled.

"But I care..." Izuku went to his pile of things, remembering the blanket he got as a present from Midnight. Once he found it, he brought it to Feli. "You should lay on this."

He frowned as he didn't get a response. When he looked over, he saw that his breathing had stabilized. 'He's already asleep?'

He laid the blanket beside him, rolling Feli over so he lay on top of the blanket, and rolled him up into a burrito. 'I can't believe he stayed asleep... He must've been really tired.

He walked away, going to the wolves to help with dinner.

----------

As dinner was set, they sat in a circle, as usual. Izuku looked over to Feli. 'He's still asleep.'

He smiled. "I think it's time we talk about him properly." He looked at the wolves. "I know you realize how little he thinks of himself by now, right?"

"Yeah." Noah sighed. "Kinda reminds me of you when you were little."

"You're still like that too sometimes." Basil pointed out. "We gotta remind you every time."

"I disagree." Addison looked at them. "He's worse than Izuku." She turned to Izuku. "You just think about being dead sometimes." She glanced at Feli. "He was really going to take action."

Everest nodded. "At least the morals he has kept him alive for this long."

"The morals that make him kill people that don't do their jobs right?" Locco huffed. "I don't like him."

"Does that mean if someone is having trouble controlling their quirk, he'll kill them too?" Basil asked.

"Where did you get that idea, Basil?" Tucker frowned.

"Well... I just thought if I lost control of my quirk and caused a forest fire, I would feel like I'm not doing my job right. I need to be able to control my quirk. To keep me and everyone safe."

"Basil, I don't think you'd do that..." Noah frowned. "How would you lose control of your quirk?"

"I love running, Noah. I love to go fast. But if I go too fast, I create a spark. If I was careless and didn't notice, it would destroy our forest." She explained.

"It's great that you keep that in mind, Basil." Everest smiled.

"Going back to Feli, that is actually a good question." Izuku hummed. "We can ask him that later, but guys, we are gonna help him, right?"