Chapter 37 - Eraser Caught A Cold?

Soon, school ended. Meian was enjoying himself, watching Nezu finally being accepted by the people around him. The other teachers who weren't in the room quickly apologized when they came in and saw Nezu.

The door opened once again, revealing Recovery Girl, looking as tired as Aizawa. She sighed, "That was a long day..."

"Recovery Girl!"

"Oh, Meian. Good to see you're better. What brings you here?"

Meian grabbed the last box and gave it to her. "Here to give you this. A little thank you gift for treating me in the hospital."

"It's my job, dearie. You have no need to do this."

"Just accept it, Chiyo. It tastes amazing! It'll boost your energy up in an instant!" Present Mic complimented.

"Boost my energy?"

"Ah, you're overdoing it. It's just normal food! It doesn't have any special effects or anything like that."

"Are you sure it's normal food? 'Cuz those taste like the food you'll find in those five star restaurants." Midnight said.

"Midnight...!"

Recovery Girl opened the box. 'This is a syringe... my, how thoughtful.' She smiled.

"What picture did you get, Chiyo?" Midnight asked as she strolled over to see. "Ooh, a syringe. It matches your cane!" She pointed out as Recovery Girl took a bite.

"Woah, this does taste good."

"Glad you like it." Meian said.

"Say, Meian. Do you have a cooking quirk like Lunch Rush?" Vlad King asked.

"Oh, that would explain how good his cooking tastes." Midnight followed.

"Nope. No, I don't have a cooking quirk. Sorry to disappoint."

"Oh, yeah. His quirk has always been a mystery isn't it? What is it?" Ectoplasm asked.

"I can't answer that question, sorry."

"Yeah, then the game will be over without any winners." Midnight said.

"What game?"

"A guessing game of Meian's quirk." While Midnight explained the game to the others, Meian saw Power Loader drawing something. He went over to check it out. "What are you doing? Ooh, are you going to upgrade your costume?"

"Oh, yes. Also making a car to match it."

"Hmm... oh don't do that." Meian pointed out some mistakes in the drawing. "If you do that then overtime, it will heat up and explode."

"Oh yeah. You made those goggles for Eraser, didn't you? You're a damn good inventor. Want to help me make this?"

"Are you sure? It usually feels better when you make it yourself. You're the teacher for the support course, right?"

"I always think it's better for a second hand. Especially when you're clearly an expert at this."

"I'm not an expert. I just make logic into everything and check everything five times just to make sure it doesn't go wrong. Maybe even more than that."

"You were able to put all those things into those goggles!"

"Well, he needed it. I had tutorials and stuff on youtube and other websites to help me too. Anyway, we're getting off topic. I'll help you with the drawing. You can make it easily, right? With all the tools you have, it shouldn't be that hard."

"With all the tools I have? Don't you have them too?"

"I do, but not all the fancy ones. Mine is more practical."