CHAPTER 9

JENNIE POV

I'm still here at the library I lock myself here because I want to be alone but I heard a few knocks behind.

"Jendeuk? open the door" it's Jisoo unnie.

"What do you want?" I irritated ask.

"I'm sorry okay? I didn't intend to yell at you and throw you such a harsh word. I didn't mean it. I just want you to be happy again" she said she's still behind the door.

I stand up and open the door and she immediately hugs me "I'm very sorry Jen I wouldn't interfere in your love life again" she pulled out the hug and kiss me on my forehead.

"It's okay Unnie I understand you. I just need you to trust me"

"I trust you Jen, you know that. so I guess you're not coming with me" I nod and smile at her.

"I'm sorry"

"it's okay.. I know your not a fan of the party so bye for now, I will prepare myself" she said and leave and go to her room.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡ
JISOO POV

I'm here now in my room sitting on my couch and regretting what I told my sister.
To be honest I didn't intend to hurt her but I just want her to see happiness.

Jennie is a sweet, caring, friendly, and very kind daughter and sister but all of that vanish in a second.

she became a cold-hearted bitch she doesn't even have a friend besides the squad she has trust issues and she didn't believe in love anymore.

It's because of her stupid ex! he's the definition of an asshole! dumbass! idiot! dork!! if Jennie is not with me that time for sure that guy is already eating by the worms.

I'm nowhere in my walking closet to choose my best outfit "how about this?" I ask myself and turn to the mirror to check "oh this looks great" since it's cold here in Korea this will make sense.

(Jisoo's OOTD)

I'm now on my way to kai's house he's our classmate, he said he invited class B because he said the more the merrier

I hope the chaeyoung girl shown up.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡ
CHAEYOUNG POV

We're here at the movie theater watching a movie while having a glass of champagne.
we were having fun watching the movie until my phone rang and when I saw the caller ID I answer it right away.

"Hello, wendy?"

"Hey chaeng! where are you? are you with Lisa?" she asks

"Yeah, I'm with her in their mansion actually we were having a glass of champagne, why?"

"Yah!! why you guys are drinking already? we're supposed to get drunk at the party!" she yells and I move my phone away to my ear.

"You idiot! why do you need to yell?! anyway, what are you saying party? we didn't know we have a party to attend"