CHAPTER 113

LISA POV

After our brunch with Tzuyu and Mina we separate our way. I offer them a ride to Their apartment but they refuse because they said their apartment is just a few block away from the resto.

So yeah after we part our ways I go to Seulgi's house and drag her with us because I need to go to someone who needs to pay for what he did to Mina
and Ella.

We're here now in the car and we're still with Lucas. I don't want him to come with me because we all know that he's been trauma by Hanbin and I'm sure he'll freak out if he sees hanbin.

So yeah Lucas doesn't want to go home and want to be with me that's why I drag seulgi with me so while I'm inside she will look after Lucas here in the car.

I won't let that stupid near at my son. I will kill myself instead if that's happened.

"Where are we really going Lisa?" Seulgi is been asking me but I can't tell her because if I say Hanbin's name Lucas will hear it.

"I'll tell you later seul" I said.

"Aishh! Why not now? I don't know why I let you drag me" she said.

"Shut up before I kick you outside of my car" I said and she stops sulking and shut her mouth.

After a minute we arrive in front of the Police station. Seulgi looks at me and I know she already knows why we're here. She raises her eyebrows.

"It's been years since you last go here and as far as I know you hate to be here" seulgi whisper to me.

I park the car. "Yeah but I will tell you later. I just need to throw these knuckles of mine to that stupid" I said and she nodded.

"So you drag me to stay here with Lucas? Am I right?" She asks and I nodded. "Great! I'll be babysitter again!" She mockingly said.

"I'll give you money" I said.

"Really?! Well I can be Your babysitter for years" she happily said and I smack her.

"You act like you don't have money when In fact your bank is overload" I said and roll my eyes. "I'm gonna go inside" I said and was about to go out but Lucas spoke.

"I wanna go inside too!" He said.

"You're not allowed there"

"But I want to!"

"No" I said and go out before he can speak again.

I walk towards the entrance and go inside. I go to the officers who are in the police reception..."Is General  Doh Kyung-soo is in his office?" I ask.

"Oh yes ma'am! He's in there" he said and smile politely at me.

"Can I talk to him?"

"Yes Mrs. Manoban. I can accompany you to his office" he said and I nodded. He stands up and accompanies me to D.O's office.

He knocks three times and D.O shout behind the door and let us in. We go inside and he's still looking at the paper in his hand which I believe some circumstances.

"General Doh!" He said and salute to D.O.

Kyungsoo does the same and tells the officer to go out. "Please sit down Lisa" he said and I did. "What can I do for you?" He asks.

"I need to tell you about Kim Hanbin" I said.

I know I don't have the right to do this but I can't help it! Mina deserves the justice and I really want to slap Hanbin's face for his wrongdoings.